Rogue: 003 ADOPTED by MalleusGrey

Based on Click to view
Artist MalleusGrey [gallery]
Time spent 47 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rogue: 003 ADOPTED

Postby MalleusGrey » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:20 am

This Guy is ruthless; he's big, and all other Sus around know he's the boss. When he's feeling tired and hungry, he'll often steal kills from other Sus, which they will give to him willingly. When he's alert he'll go after younger Sus himself. This guy takes what he wants when he wants from whoever he wants. Will you be able to bend him to your will?

Any extras to your form, art or creative writing, will get you bonus points and prettying up of forms is encouraged.
This ends:

1 7 / 7 / 1 6
Good luck!

Code: Select all
Username:
Su Gender: Male
Su Name:
Name Meaning:
Su Personality:
Su Brief History:
Last edited by MalleusGrey on Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:51 am, edited 3 times in total.
╔══════════════╗
@malleushyde on instagram
╚══════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Commissions Are Closed
ImageImage

Bequelle's Liontails

-
Brave New World
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MalleusGrey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rogue: 003 FOR ADOPTION

Postby Firedancer77 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:14 am

mark!

Isle of Roses | Valley of Kings

One of these days a-coming, I'm gonna take that boy's crown

Cause I am, I am a little wicked
I am, I am
Hands red, hands red just like he said

I am a little wicked

No one calls you honey when you're sitting on a throne
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CCrow » Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:34 pm

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Username: TheCrimsonAge

Su Name: Cuceritor

Name Meaning: Cuceritor means "conqueror" in Romanian.

Su Personality: Cuceritor is a ruthless being. He cares for no one but himself and values his own survival above all. He isn't afraid to do whatever it takes to get what he needs, even if it means murdering and having a snack another of his kind. He has lost all concept of the word "family" and despises the very thought of having to rely on another. The only exception he would make is if he finds a mate who equals him in power and mentality.
Cuceritor usually does not like wasting energy, however even he needs some fun in this scary world. He enjoys bullying others but usually only does so when he can benefit from it at the same time. Otherwise, he prefers to live in a spartan lifestyle, only taking what he needs and not what he wants. He is very serious about everything and seldom plays arounds. He strives to be dominant and he faces every challenge with a snarl and a gleam of determination in his eye.

Su Brief History: He wasn't always the monster he is now. Cuceritor was born into a pack of rogue Su Hounds. He was the eldest pup of the leader of the group, a savage beast who showed him no mercy in his raising. He was taught that shared-blood means nothing when it comes to surviving. As part of his training he had to pick off the weakest of the pack, including his mother who had grown frail from disease. After two years of hard-work, Cuceritor had earned the respect of his pack. His height was unmatched even by his monstrosity of a father. It wasn't long before his sire began to feel challenged by his now full-grown pup's size and strength. Before he could reach his full potential and gain the support of the majority of the pack, Cuceritor was cast out from the rogue group.
Cuceritor began his lonely journey in the brutal forests. He encountered many rabid animals and threats, ultimately shaping him into the monster he is today. Survival gained a new meaning in his eyes. His life no longer revolved around gaining the respect of the pack or his father, it was about killing or be killed. In the beginning he stayed clear from all Sus, but then he began to notice something. They all feared him. Something about the way he carried himself and the way he looked brought a certain sense of dread to any that stumbled upon him. Seeing his chance, Cuceritor quickly took advantage of this and began to bully others into getting what he needed. Before he knew it, his mind had become corrupted by his power.
One day, he was captured and was to be enslaved to an army's will. However, Crimson saved him, claiming that he belonged to her. She even went as far as to showing forged papers stating his ownership. Although hesitantly, Cuceritor accepted that he was stuck with Crimson until the militaries guard was lowered. But by then Cuceritor and his owner had formed a bond; a mutual respect. Now there is even a sort of trust between the two. Not that his owner is stupid enough to turn her back on him. Cuceritor would love to take a chunk out of her back if given the chance.

Theme Song: Set It Off by Nightmare

The history didn't turn out as brief as I intended... whoops! Sorry!!! I also apologize for my awful writing. I can't English. Nor can I art! >.< I'm also not going to be here when the winner is announced, I'm going to Europe, so sorry if I don't respond for like... three weeks XD
Last edited by CCrow on Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:07 am, edited 12 times in total.
CCrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkest.Nation » Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:47 am

res
Character Page
[ My past usernames were Invisiblemoonlight14, Water For Elephants, & Fly.With.Me. Please don't use. ]
ImageImageImage
Darkest.Nation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IslaFoxKaFox » Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:47 am

bump

Hoi everyone im isla spyro!
IslaFoxKaFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RMS Titanic » Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:58 am

Username:
tulips4me

Su Gender:
Male

Su Name:
Panth

Name Meaning:
"to be savage"

Su Personality:
This Guy is ruthless; he's big, and all other Sus around know he's the boss. When he's feeling tired and hungry, he'll often steal kills from other Sus, which they will give to him willingly. When he's alert he'll go after younger Sus himself. This guy takes what he wants when he wants from whoever he wants. Will you be able to bend him to your will? -MalleusGrey

Su Brief History:
Panth was raised a loner, and with no parents. He killed the other Sus within his own loner group, and became a well known powerful leader. He often becomes bored, and will pick on the younger Sus. Very rarely is he challenged, and when he is, his followers/ lovers will quickly disperse of the threat. He doesn't bother catching his own prey sometimes and will take others prey. They can get more, right?
From this day to the ending of the world,
But we in it shall be remembered;
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers.

RMS Titanic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby smol ken » Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:39 pm

Username:
Su Name:
Name Meaning:
Su Personality:
Su Brief History:
wip
smol ken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

↠you were the one with the curse

Postby Reiji » Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:57 pm

Username :: Musashi
      Su Gender :: Male
      Su Name :: Raksasha // Raksa or Raksha for shorter names
      Name Meaning :: Comes from Hindu demonic being 'Rakshasa' and the malay word for monster, 'Raksasa'.
      Su Personality ::
      Raksha is very violent, heartless and cunning. He's very intelligent but also quite lazy due to his strength. He's very patient but his wrath is something you do not want to poke at. He prefers solidarity and despise socializing with other Sus, only approaching them for food or to remind them while he's not usually seen, he rules the territory. Raksha absolutely hates when others tries to control him or if they shows a sign of disliking him, while patient, he will show an example to that invidual that he will not tolerate anyone who dares to cross him or make him angry. To trick Raksha or to use intimidation isn't going to work, as his mind is very calculating and he had many experiences with these in the past. He's very ruthless and will do anything his desire drives him to, but will stop for a few seconds to think, so instead of being his enemy it's best if you became his ally or just follow his orders. A natural leader due to his instincts, strength and intelligence but he doesn't like responsibility, as he is very lazy and rarely even hunt food. He's very selfish and a bit narcissistic, however, if there were to be someone stronger than him, Raksha will try to surpass them but at the same time, befriend them to gain an advantage to later on use what he had known about them to destroy them.

Su Brief History ::
      Raksha was born in captivity. The living conditions there is inhuman, they used animals as test subjects and experiment cruelly on them. Food that won't mess your body up is rare so other Sus that was also with him had to be strong to get food. One day, little Raksha woke up only to find his parents missing. Weak and defenseless from both humans and other Sus, he hid himself and watches others, stealing food when possible. Raksha had watched others, analyzing everyone's move and reading them, it was a habit and he had learned a lot from it, even as a young Su. A few months later, decided that being weak and hiding isn't an option and he thought of using the knowledge he had gathered by watching the scientist and other hounds. He made a plan to escape by letting the scientists experiment on him, of course, he didn't go away without a measly bit of cut- they gave him a serum to enhances more of his already bulked body,making escaping way easier than it was going to be. He mercilessly killed many of the lab staff and escaped into the streets, rain washing off the blood covering his body and it was nightime so the K9 unit nor the humans could easily find him.

Of course, there was a ruckus to find him and there is a kill-on-sight order due to him being viewed as violent but luckily he had snuck into a shipment ship going to Russia. Even though whatever the scientists had injected into him had already enhanced his sense, he decided to train while in the ship. He survived the trip by stealing food rations, now an expert at it. When the ship had finally arrived, he run until he found a forest-Taiga- in which he also found other hounds. He played nice at first, acting defenseless and watching the pack from afar, which are all the Su hounds in the area as he soon discovered. He trained and trained, enhancing more and more of his already enhanced senses. One day, he decided to attack the group, scarring many and killed a few, declaring that he would be the leader of the territory. While others tried to go against him, he had known how they fight so he used their weak points as advantages. After all, he was stronger than them. He let the leader live, told everyone that they must bring good to him and listen to his orders when needed- or he'll kill them, nothing more, nothing less. This is where the leader comes in, Raksha killed the poor sob without a hinge of mercy or guilt to show an example-again- on what will happen if they don't.

Over the years he became very lazy and had always stayed in one spot since he don't exactly have to do anything. Is this kind of life exciting? No. But is it easy? Yes. Some Sus had tried to challenge him but he just beat them to a pulp when they speak rudely of him. Sometimes when he goes out to watch others, he would go to a nearby river to drink.water and swim, one of his favorite activities. Of course, only in the summer- you don't want to take a dip in water in winter, brr. One day a human saw him without his notice, truth is he was one of the scientists that survived Raksha's escape and is now just a civilian on a stroll, panicked, he told his best friend about the hound, having lost any other connection since Raksha's escape had drove him mad and 'crazy' to the eye of others. His best friend, who is also the son of a huge and powerful mafia group, 'Bratva' if you'd rather, was actually interested in these hounds.

The next week, a few members of the mafia group armed with weapons, and the man himself, the best friend of the scientist, Veniamin Volkov. Of course everyone had doubts but by force they had to do this. It wasn't easy tracking Raksha nor was it easy to capture him, even with darts and the help of a local hunter the group had connection with. However Veni noticed something, that the hound would watch them and read them before he attacks, making them an easy target. The young, gorgeous man smiled at the thought, is this hound that intelligent? He had came to capture it for his friend but he is taking an interest for this Su. They are compatible to be pets, so he might aswell. Approaching the hound slowly after ordering his men to back off.

Raksha growled deeply when his sonar caught someone else infront of him. The others had backed off and he suddenly felt something as the man comes closer, a lonf machete in his hands. It was easily a man due to his figure but the dread in Raksha's chest is… new and he's afraid, to say the least. Why is he scared of this man? Was it because he can't pick up anything and read him? In desperation and fear, he pounced on the man, claws bared and mouth wide. The man somehow swiftly dodged him and he felt something cold on his neck before passing out.

[ That's a brief history shh ]

Relationship with owner ::
      I won't describe their relationship as 'owner and pet'. Both of them, Veni and Raksha are monsters in their own ways and that Raksha isn't actually a pet. Raksha respects Veni's power and could feel the aura of dread aura around him. Curious, he decided to follow him and do his orders, like a dog. After all, he was given free food and he was treated nicely despite everything. No, Raksha isn't one of those 'I want to take care of myself.' type, he's very dependent on others yet he could take of himself but at the same time he wants to be spoiled. He is actually being spoiled now- comfortable bed, good food and he could take a swim in Veni's pool.

What he does these days ::
      He keeps a close eye on Veni and live in his huge mansion, time to time however he goes out to studies the humans. He likes to prowl the streets and if possible, steal some sweet snacks. He's far from his old methods of stealing to get food but since the humans aren't like the hounds back then, he became very careful. Of course. he gets free food and such but stealing from others or to be given it is more fun. Is he going to hurt Veni? No, not yet atleast, he's too afraid and the dread won't go away.

Other little things ::
      × Veni owns a male Dachshund named Riko who somehow Raksha had befriended and didn't scare off or hurt.
      × Raksha doesn't harm humans unless they provoked him, knowing how the system works if he were to hurt them.
      × Raksha is actually skilled in fighting, he'a not just a brute, a tank and bears intellect, he's a formidable one to mess with for sure.
      × Raksha often yawns, due to his lazy trait.
      × One of the things Raksha doesn't understand is why does humans discriminate each other.
      × Hate being touched.
      × Cannot stand childrens, atleast the annoying, loud ones.
      × If Veni is not aroud, approach him with caution.
      × Raksha usually rolls around and acts similar to cats in a sense.
Last edited by Reiji on Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:37 am, edited 11 times in total.
Reiji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArizonaT3a » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:01 am

Username:
    Kage the shadow
    Su Gender:
    Male
    Su Name:
    Cerberus
    Name Meaning:
    "Demon of the pit"
    Su Personality:
    wip
    Su Brief History:
    wip

<333
ArizonaT3a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NuclearCaiman » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:05 am

Username:
.:Headless:.
Name Meaning:
Divine Ruler
Su Gender:
Male
Su Name:
Osrik
Su Nickname:
King
Su Personality:
Osrik lives up too his name quite well. An independent, vicious, ruthless, gluttonous Su Hound who undeniably has a taste for others of his species. Su Hounds from beyond his gated domain beware and the same is told too humans. He is the ruler of the roost. He'll strut or lope alongside the fence encircling the large house, rubbing his broad shoulders against the bars too warn off others. He has a gluttonous attitude, eating anything from horse to duck to cow to fish...and when he lived in Germany, he ate smaller Su Hounds. He can appear almost charming at first too people, but make no mistake. There is a frightening beast waiting just under his flesh, scales, and fur. Towards females of his species though, he becomes a different beast all together. He is much more protective, bossy, and oddly enough; distressed if they dont acknowledge him. He has a strong dislike of the head butler of the estate, Thomas. Osrik is known too try and chase the man down till he rips something up. It is highly advised that everyone in his presence remembers that he is a very volatile Su Hound and that they try not too anger the big fella if the can.
Su Brief History:
A monster of a Su Hound born within the colder mountains of Germany. He rarely thought humans a threat as he grew in size, more focused on the other Sus around him. When he reached maturity he upsurped the territory from his father, killing him abd taking control easily. The smaller males left in the territory knew better than too challenge him, the remains of others adorned his cave as a reminder. Often enough he forced them too bring him food and carcasses, only chasing out intruders when they appeared or siring cubs with the females in his territory. He had all he wanted here, living as a king and ruler of his vast territory. As said before, he never thought of humans as a threat till they came after him. He was darted and heavily drugged before being smuggled into a cage on the back of a truck. His destination? An island off the coast of Australia. He was brought in and kept in a heavy duty steel cage in the back of the estate, the owner, Claudia, worked with him every day. Never once did she try too bend him too her will, instead choosing to portray herself as a ruler alongside this beast. Gaining his trust over time and letting him out too rule over the massive grounds of her estate and other Su hounds found there.

Favorite Treat:
Fresh caught salmon
Favorite Sleeping Location:
The massive walk-in closet at the end of the main hallway. Maids and butlers beware when opening that door. Theres even a sign posted 'To be wary if the door is already cracked open.'
Least Favorite Person:
Thomas the Head Butler. He hates the man from his blonde hair too his shiny penny loafers. The man has too be snuck in half the time too avoid being chased down by an angered Osrik who wont quit till he's ripped up atleast a windbreaker...
Favorite Pasttime:
Lounging around the front gated in yard or tormenting smaller Su hounds found in the large house.
Least Favorite Pasttime:
Bathing; Its a living hell for the poor sop who has this job. Bribing him too sit still with salmon works wonders.
Favorite Object:
A thick, heavy duty red plastic ball that he can be seen strutting around with proudly. Touch it and risk losing an arm by this vicious, gluttnous brute.
NuclearCaiman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me