Based on Click to view
Artist sinnadaddy [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 10 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

porrima - readoption

Postby sinnadaddy » Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:07 pm

So I meant to do this a while ago but I never got around to doing it, so here we go.

I've owned Porrima for some time now, and it's been recently becoming harder and harder for me to connect with them. So with permission of staff, I am putting them up for readoption. Their competition is going to be relatively simple. I want you to come up with a personality for them that will stick. During the time I've owned, they have changed quite a bit, so I want to see a solid personality for this contest. Along with I'd like to see relationships with other beans, I would say their mothers and sister, but seeing how Kanaya is also going up for adoption as well, that makes it a bit harder.

Code: Select all
      Username:
      Name: Porrima
      Personality:
      Relationship(s):
      ---------------The competition will end on July 26 at 8 pm EST

Mothers: Kanaya and Aoi
      Sister: Siren
Last edited by sinnadaddy on Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sin - any pronouns - constantly tired
sinnadaddy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: porrima - readoption

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:08 pm

Username:
Personality:
Relationship(s):

res
NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mars » Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:25 pm

possible reserve!!

Username:
Personality:
Relationship(s):

화성 여성 레즈 감각처리장애 + 광장공포증

hi !! I'm mars, a gal with spd + agoraphobia.
I frequent the oc + adoptables side of cs.

my interests rn include genshin, skz,
learning languages, and drawing !! :3c

my cs inbox is full so please chat w/ me
on discord @ mars_v_e

나는 네가 자랑스럽다. 계속 최선을 다하거라 ♡

mars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedFur1322 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:40 am

marking to watch! owo
UPDATE;; July | 20 | 2020

|| I've officially left this site. To those who built me up, who encouraged me, who offered me company and roleplayed with me despite my rather juvenile behavior, and who joined me in OC competitions, I want to thank you! This site introduced me to things that would mold and impact my life forever, and would help me find my dream career and grow myself as a person. I may have moved on from CS, but I will never forget my roots, nor will I forget the sheer happiness this site brought and the amazing people I've had the incredible pleasure of meeting. Thank you all so much for helping me to get to where I am today. <3 ||

If you happen to see this, you may find me at @Birds.For.Brains on Instagram, or @Wrenkenstein on DA!
RedFur1322

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♥Porrima♥ Nature Lover ♥

Postby Rocky Road Raccoon » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:40 am

Sorry for a short relationship with Kanaya since shes unowned I didn't want to do make it too long. Also if the one art piece isn't allowed i'll remove it.
♥Plants Are Living Creatures and Therefore should be respected as such ♥

Username: Ax The Andalite
Name: Porrima Daisy Myrd
Personality: Quiet:-Nature & Family Oriented:-Stubborn:-Intelligent:-Stargazer:-Dreamer:-Good Teacher:-Studier:-Apologetic:-Shy:-Down to earth
Porrima is quite the quiet bean, they are often very nature and family-oriented. Porrima enjoys life and watching flowers grow, sometimes, even if it takes days. They are very stubborn though, and will not move if you tell them to, often being a problem sometimes, but she will often apologize later. Intelligent is one of there strong traits, they have a very intelligent personality, being a studier of plants and botany, they knows a lot about many things. They are quite the Stargazer, they loves the nature and night sky. And is often called Starry-Eyed Spaceshot due to her daydreaming every second they gets. Porrima is a good teacher to they're family and they're whole family, and try they're best when teaching. Studier, Porrima is quite a great studier of plants and nature. Porrima has a tendancy to be quite apologetic to everyone and oftentimes is found saying sorry for stuff that isn't even they're fault, but it is a good trait sometimes. Porrima is quite the shy bean, oftentimes having trouble speaking or talking with new beans. Porrima is also quite down to earth and enjoys nature.
Relationship(s):
Kanaya "Mom":-Mother:-Owned By: ?Kanaya and Porrima have quite an interesting and strong relationship, Porrima loves they're mom and Kanaya is quite fond of Porrima
Aoi "Mum" :-Mother:-Owned By: Sheer Porrima and Aoi share the same love of sweets and doughnuts, and sometimes will swing by the coffee shop to get some and have family talks, though Porrima is grown up now, they is still very fond of her dear mother. Though Porrima is a bit scared of water, they do enjoy they're chats about swimming. They're elegant and princess like mother has quite the big heart in Porrima's eyes. Porrima enjoys hanging out with they're mum as much as possible. Porrima, though not identifying with either gender, never minded it when Aoi dressed them up quite girly when they were younger and share a strong bond with mum, whether it's talking about doughnuts or just a quiet chat, Porrima has always been there for Mum.
Siren "Sis":-Owned By Sheer Porrima adores they're sister, sharing the same love for Coffee And Doughnuts sthey does invite Siren with them when they sometimes go with Mum to the coffee shop. They're peppy sister is all Porrima could have asked for. Porrima enjoys nice chats with they're sis. Porrima adores her sister with all of they're heart. Shes a cheerful little girl who enjoys quite the rainbow of things that Porrima enjoys, and Porrima loves her.
Cuervo "Cuer":-Owned By Me Porrima met the young peppy teen while studying some plants in the park. The young child had bounced up to them and had offered them... cake? It was a bit odd but hey, Porrima is known for her weirdness. They accepted it though not being fond of cake and nodded they're thanks. The child had followed them around the park just talking and talking, when a word he said sparked Porrima's interest, bird watching. Porrima didn't know much about it but it seemed interesting, so they asked Cuervo about it, who told them he bird watched and made cake for a living, Porrima listened, and then he showed her a spot where most "birdies" could be found, Porrima looked with interest, bird watching is now one of Porrima's minor hobbies thanks to Cuervo, and he considers them a "friend" Which is fine by Porrima.
Nikki "Ki":-Owned By Me Porrima met Nikki when Nikki was searching for her youngest child, Janna, and asked Porrima to help, Porrima didn't know what to do in particular, not having any children of her own, but had Nikki show them a picture of the young mischievous child and Porrima remembered seeing the child running through her garden just about 15 minutes ago, not giving Porrima any time to question about why the child was in her garden or how it got there. Porrima did eventually find the child, and being a tad bit shy, gave her to Nikki who thanked Porrima, asked there name and Porrima responded "Porrima" and Nikki just nodded saying "Nikki" and she thanked Porrima multiple times, promising she would make it up to her for finding her child, so she invited Porrima to a small Cafe across the street after returning Janna home. Where they talked and slowly formed a bond.
Noctis Noctis and Porrima have been friends for a long time. Porrima had met them while they was in the park again, to look at the stars, though not a stargazer themself, Porrima found the stars interesting and endless. Porrima had a book on stargazing with them which caused Noctis to seem interested in them, asking Porrima if the book was theirs. Porrima responded with a quiet "y-yes" and Noctis just giggled, teaching them every star in the sky which puzzled Porrima, how did they know everything while barely looking at the book. Porrima appeared a bit confused but Noctis solved it by telling them they were a stargazer, they identified stars for a living, so that answered almost all of Porrima's questions, they started talking for a long while, Porrima was overjoyed at getting a new friend and even began being able to identify a few stars, and she certaintly read the book more.
Hunter "Hunt":-Owned By Me
Porrima met this silly bean while walking along the road to the coffee shop and upon entering, met an energetic bean whom they quite literally bumped in to. He apologized, and so did Porrima, he offered to buy her something, and though Porrima insisted it was okay Hunter kept saying that he could, so Porrima gave in,and he bought they're coffee, after a quick chat Porrima could already connect well with him. Porrima and Hunter are very good friends and have a lot in common, Hunter and them often sketch while passing time.

Last edited by Rocky Road Raccoon on Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Rocky | He/Him | Disabled and Chronically ill so activity fluctuates depending on energy | I draw funny little characters!

They call me Rocky cuz I'm LOSING
If I do something wrong, DO NOT hesitate to call me out on it! I'll try my best to listen!
My TH If you need to credit!
Wondering who the weird little cats I draw on oekaki being funny are? Meet the Vagabonds!
Art Trades - Design Trades: Open
Requests: Open [So long as you don't rush me! I prioritize trades!]
Commissions Closed
I don't do artfight! I know a lot of people ask me about this so I just wanted to clarify!
Rocky Road Raccoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Master of Nothing » Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:46 pm

Possible res? :0
quitting cs soon, as soon as I get all my characters rehomed
C:
Master of Nothing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

porrima - the lover

Postby koegami » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:57 am

username | lord raegami
about me | hello, i currently own 3 JBD's and i'm looking to make Porrima and Kanaya my two final JBD's. i decided to run for your readopts as a single one, only because i wanted to keep them together, as you did. and i felt wierd only trying for one, as they are mother and daughter and i felt it was right to try and keep them together. i'm a really nice person so long as you dont hurt my friends, and i'm always willing to give aid as best i can.

owner or non owner | owner of 3
about me JBD's | my 3 jbd's are: Pikean, Valtameri, Willeam. Pike and Val were won in a readoption, Valtameri was my first. i used to have Skylar, also one in a readoption, but i gifted her to a non-owner later on. Skylar was my second. I won Pikean after skylar, in a readoption, and i love him to bits. and then just as the JBD's closed Briar Rose and i bred Valtameri and her mate Sprout, and got little Willeam.

why i entered | i entered not of the edits, but more so the connection i had with them. i did some research on their family, and i came to love them. these two would make a wonderful addition to my family, as almost all my JBD's have children, except Willeam, and i had an idea where Willeam could move in with Porrima once he grew older and help her with her job. I entered to gain JBD's yes, but to also test my hand at trying out for popular species again, as i kind of moved away from that and watch them grew from the sidelines. after i gained the courage to to these two, i feel ready to tackle to more popular species and nab atlease one. Kalons, and Goblin Gagtors. I hope to complete my slot for JBD's with these two children, if you'll allow me.

what i am to do with them | kind of stated above, i'm hoping to win them and devlop them as a mother-daughter duo, i really enjoyed making their characters, and i hope you'll let me keep them. if i do get either of them, i will definatly cherish them for time eternal and make a deal to keep them together.

reason for concept | green. all i saw was green and all the plant life, ideas charged into my head. after that it was a matter of sorting through and finding ones that fit. i'm excited to see if you'll like it as much as i did.

_________________________________________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________________________________
art by twig

first name | Porrima
middle name | Amberlin
last name | Lovas
nicknames | Ima
feelings on name | she loves it

designed gender | DFAB / Female
gender identification | Agender
pronouns used/preffered | She, Her

current jbd stage | adult
human age | 18
age title | young adult

personality traits [good] | sweet, peaceful, calm, and always about
personality traits [bad] | timid, she remembers negative things, a little too trusting
in depth personality
    Ima is in her own little world. She is the sweetest thing, and rarely ever holds anything against anyone. she has a fragile heart, and trust easily, if her heart is broken, she rarely patches that hole in her heart. Ima is a quiet bean, she loves to be around people, but wont start a conversation. she's shy and sticks to people she knows. she's almost like fluttershy. she can move about with ease, and hold her own when needed, but she's still shy and timid about most things. she loves to cuddle people and just have a good time. her emotional wavelengths are steady and calm, so she's a good person to be around if you want a peaceful, and not all that disruptive bean. she's still a kid at heart, and loves hugs, she'll give them freely, and love with all the affection she can muster.
emotional reactions |
    a. afraid/fearful - she bites her lip and pins her ears back, her pupils dilate, and she stutters her words
    b. excited - she always has a smile on her face and wiggles in excitement
    c. anger - although rarely angry, she does hold a scowl on her face and often puffs out her cheeks and chest
    d. happy - with a beaming smile, you remember the joy in her eyes
    e. sad - her eyes are dull and hold little to no light, she's usually downcasting her eyes
    f. concerned/worried/stress - she gets shifty eyes, and breathes a little fast, she's often opening and closing her paws, or digging at something

questions for porrima | 1-10
1. do you currently have a job? "no, I currently go to college"
2. have you ever developed a crush on someone, only to be turned down? "yes.... once..."
3. what are your goals in life? "i want to be an herbalist and help people out with medical herbs"
4. were you happy with how your family treated/still treats you? "yes of course ! their the best"
5. anything you do in your free/spare time? "read, sleep, draw, cook food with mom"
6. do you ever go into stressful events, unsure of what to find? "all the time, it's all about the experience"
7. are you a leader or a follower? "... follower."
8. do you work well in group situations/activities? "i do, i'im just quiet and always listen to everyone first"
9. how organized are you? "incredibly, for my personality."
10. are you often displeased with things? if so, how do you react? "rarely, but when I do, I just give it a stare"

relationships | aoi, kanaya, little sister, valtameri, willeam
a. mother aoi - ima loves aoi, and always tries to do everything that aoi wants to the best of her ability. granted she and aoi aren't as close as mom, but they are a wonderful pair nonetheless.

b. mother kanaya - she and kana are the best mother and daughter duo. they get along great, and know what each other are thinking. she and kana never fight, and their always learning from eachother.

c. friend valtameri - she and valtameri are wonderful friends and always try to work with eachother instead of against. she often tries to learn everything she can from the older bean.

d. my little sis - her and her little sister are inseparable. ima is always trying to help her out as often as she can and form a close bond with her.

e. sir willeam, ruler of camelot - those two. ima and will are inseparable, connected to the hip. ima loves will and will loves ima [more than his mother val]. they are often found together, drawing and playing games in the shop when ima comes to visit her mother and deliver things for val. will is always calling her his queen of Camelot, and always wants to give her flower rings and as for her hand in marriage. though ima always smiles and declines, because he's just too young for her, and he'll find a princess his age to love forever.
Last edited by koegami on Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:00 am, edited 6 times in total.
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Porrima || ♢ Dreamer ♢ College Student ♢ Plant Adorer ♢

Postby found. » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:02 pm

♢ DFAB Agender ♢ College Student ♢ Runs a small plant nursery ♢
❝Wᴇ ᴄᴀɴɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʙʏ ʀᴇᴍᴀɪɴɪɴɢ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ.❞
♢ Patient ♢ Passionate ♢ Laidback ♢ Studious ♢ Independent ♢ Oblivious ♢

ImageImage
Kanaya is the parent Porrima finds most maternal and mother-esque, the one Rima is able to rant with till the sun rises from beneath the horizon, the one they're able to share a steaming cup of tea with. Kanaya's wise advice and comforting whispers never cease to bring tranquility to Rima's churning sea of thoughts and worries. Her steadfast confidence and forever-observing presence brings peace to Rima's conscious, knowing that her beloved mother is always but a call away.

ImageImage

ImageImage
Porrima is nothing short of fiercely protective when it comes to their little sister, Siren. Rima's fervent adoration for their sister is one even little Siren can find irritating at times, considering that she's quickly aging into an excitable little teenager, and would like some room to grow. Nevertheless, both Siren and Rima love each other dearly, despite having very different interests. (Rima is certainly able to appreciate Siren's superb cooking, however, and the two have much fun baking and snacking together.)
Last edited by found. on Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
found.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sinnadaddy » Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:58 pm

Hey so, seeing how I had thought the readoptions contest ended tomorrow and not today, bless my memory, I'm going to be extending it out for a few more days. I'm not quite sure about an actual end date seeing how I start work + college soon, but the contest will be over and judged before the end of August. I have an actual day up soon.

sin - any pronouns - constantly tired
sinnadaddy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:02 am

woo and done with her form