Rogue: 005 CLOSED by MalleusGrey

Based on Click to view
Artist MalleusGrey [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rogue: 005 CLOSED

Postby MalleusGrey » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:22 am

I'm really not clicking with this girl as much as I had hoped, so I'm putting her up for adoption. c:

This little girl is very young. She's spent her whole life running; running from humans, running from other animals, other Sus. Her unique bright colours make her susceptible to predators, and she's frequently been the target of many hungry Sus, as well as males looking to claim a young, fertile mate. She needs to be looked after, someone to teach her how to fend for herself. Otherwise it's uncertain whether she'll make it to maturity.

Any extras to your form, art or creative writing, will get you bonus points and prettying up of forms is encouraged.
This ends:

6 / 8 / 1 6
Good luck!

Code: Select all
Username:
Su Gender: Female
Su Name:
Name Meaning:
Su Personality: (Use the starter paragraph I have provided as a template)
Su Brief History:
Last edited by MalleusGrey on Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:02 am, edited 4 times in total.
╔══════════════╗
@malleushyde on instagram
╚══════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Commissions Are Closed
ImageImage

Bequelle's Liontails

-
Brave New World
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MalleusGrey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rogue: 005 UP FOR ADOPTION

Postby MalleusGrey » Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:42 am

As this Su was once my own, I'll be extra scrutinising for this little girl...
Alfafa, your form's looking good so far!

Bump c:
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Commissions Are Closed
ImageImage

Bequelle's Liontails

-
Brave New World
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MalleusGrey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MalleusGrey » Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:37 am

EDIT: extended
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Commissions Are Closed
ImageImage

Bequelle's Liontails

-
Brave New World
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MalleusGrey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmileChild » Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:33 am

im afraid to enter XD

how long will this competition be on?
!!!MISSED THE HALLOWEEN TRADE IN!!!
Desperately looking for wishlist 23halloween pets, feel free to send a trade over if you have any spares!

╔══════════════════════╗
-----------------------
☽:Vis's | ☽:Kal's
-----------------------

╚══════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
text
text
text
text

╚═════════════════════════╝

SmileChild

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MalleusGrey » Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:05 am

Alfafa wrote:
Username:Alfafa

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Su Gender:Female

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Su Name:
Guinevere , only allows Alex to call her by her full name but he normally calls her Gwen, other people are only allowed Neve (like live only with a N instead of anL) or Nevere (Like Revere).
Name Meaning:
From the Norman French form of the Welsh name Gwenhwyfar, composed of the elements gwen meaning "fair, white" and hwyfar meaning "smooth". In Arthurian legend she was the beautiful wife of King Author.
The name was given to her in consideration to her bright or lightly(fair) coloration and her almost scar-less(smooth) skin.

\\Su Personality\\
•Skittish:
Not being ready fast enough has always ended in painful repercussions. And so she has learned it is always best to be prepared for the unexpected. So Alex has a hard time with physical contact when she's not in a familiar place with familiar people.

•Not easy to Trust but is ...Trusting:
When you have her trust she follows every command and signal to a T. Other than that expect her to hawk on you when your within 10 feet of her or Alex.

•Kind...or Good natured at least:
At least once you gain her trust.She once had a traveling companion, she was chased to her limits and had sustained terrible injuries, not being able to continue moving she collapsed.And awoke the next day to another Su, who nursed her back to health for 3 days. Then left...without warning she remembers the colors and markings of the Su but not the gender or Scent, from that day she has tried to find them...but has had no luck at all,but she has taken this Su on as a role model/ important figure and has attempted to help younger Sus by offering them part of her kill if they looked starved and looking out for them if they were injured but always left bluntly before they could ever heal completely or repay her...she's following that Su to a T...

•Resourceful & Versatile:
Despite her being young she has learned a lot of things by watching other Sus, it's when she gets caught that is a bit dangerous, especially when it's a pack of males....
That doesn't stop her however and sometimes she picks up habits that she observes like stretching before a hunt, and taking the guts out of prey she didn't always do that no one was there to teach, her.

•Crafty/Cunning:
It's surprising how aware she seems of the concepts 'trapping','distracting' and on friendlier terms 'pranking', but it's the fact at how good she is at it that's unnerving, she can put together a simple prank, or trap in a nick of time, and has somehow learned how to throw her voice and objects a believable distraction when she's being hunted.

Su Brief History:
Born from the two leaders of the pack , her parents had found her small frame and lanky limbs to their disappointment.The only reason they had kept her was that she was a female a colorful female who could in turn be used to lure in more females or infiltrate other packs, still her light frame was a problem. She was fed well, better than the others in her parents attempt to help her gain mass. And it was that which to why she was hated or atleast at first.When she had gotten older old enough to hunt, her parents had realized that her light framing made it easier for her to run fast , for long although it would prove to be a problem while holding down prey it was egnored for now .And Gwen was now the golden child , her siblings both younger and older than she was were being compared to her in skill and speed by their parents over the years . For anything they could do she could too and better after simply observing .And the fact that she was also the most brightly colored among them didn't help either so when her parents had died she was kicked out as well or rather chased out by her oldest most prideful sister who before her had the most vibrant coloration.
And thus began the journey she having no experience in the outside world or one without a pack atleast did what she did best watch and learn.She had at first been pretty cautious around a pack she had found in a neighboring town and so she wasn't caught but after learning their routines, patrol,and area habits and schedules she grew less cautious and was soon spotted, the patrol for that night had changing end into a hunt...for her, the leader who was the bachelor male that had sensed her sneaking into a window was impressed with her colors and how she got up to the window in the first place and had decided that was something he would want his offspring to have, and he was very sure he could catch her with that thin body , was she starved or something?
That was the night she had pushed passed her limits. The male was quick and experienced and had a little more muscle since he was definitely older than her (just sayin...) she basically stood barely any chance against him.It was only by the chances of luck she was able to slip through a large pipe. Previously used for draining flooded parts of that area, and had limped away soon passing out from exhaustion. The next three days were spent with her savior and ever since ...well she's a lot more friendly with younger Sus.
She continued to venture on from that point going city to city, town to town until Alex had found her and caught her.
She was in a town hidden under some rotting driftwood that had seemed to be put there by something that was not a Sus, there was a blizzard and she had chosen to stay warm, lowering the chances of her getting sick or lost in the snow, she had lost a warmer place fleeing from two legged beings who had fired sharp things at her and was bleeding a bit.She was feeling tired, from the cold,always being chased and injured, right about now she had even decided to just live with the next Su that tried to catch her and start a family of her own and be protected and chase off foreigners ,she was tired of being chased too tired to think of pride or want to increase her archive on knowledge anymore of course she was young still but youth doesn't last forever.She went into a brief slumber creating light clicks now and then to search for any approachers even though with the snow might bounce the sonar right back.But some how maybe because of how cold it was she overslept and her light clicking stopped two, but Alex's Thermographic Camera didnt and he was picking up her readings. He was very successful in his studies and had helped his father in training Sus for years he had wanted one of his own.He was finally able to find one outside of a pack and she was exactly what he wanted , she was beautiful and sleek the perfect assistant in any Magicians act and he was known as a maker of magic , taming any Su without rash methods.She would be the perfect assistant and she had been hit with tranquilizers. She had probably thought she had escaped but Alex works hard for what he wants, and what he wants he gets especially when in reason he made sure of that.
Within a few hours the female Su was loaded into a warm kennel and drugged ,loaded unto a plane and then exported.When she awoke...

It's not really brief anymore..;A; so I would like to end it here if you would like me to add more about Alex I will but I don't really want to make this any longer as of now since it's supposed to be brief...

She's yours c:
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Commissions Are Closed
ImageImage

Bequelle's Liontails

-
Brave New World
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MalleusGrey