Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Cricketwing x Rabbit OOC Children - NEED GROWN by elliott.

Based on Click to view
Artist elliott. [gallery]
Time spent 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Cricketwing x Rabbit OOC Children - NEED GROWN

Postby elliott. » Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:25 pm

Eee! So I bred my OC, Rabbit, with RobinWing's Cricketwing and I absolutely love the little 5 kittens they produced! I can't wait to develop them and get some art. ;w;
They are some cute little beans.
Also, if you are OK with growing them, please comment here! You can use a base or anything, but I would love to have an adult version of each to keep their markings visible. Names are on the sheet! Thanks for reading!

1. Deep Fawn fur with light cream unders, faded dark brown mist, white tip-toes, and sky blue face markings and leg banding, along with darker jade eyes.

2. Pale blush fur with white unders, darkened ears, a dark brown tail-tip, and dark brown marbling. Dark blue eyes, making them look purple.

3. Achromia! This kit was born achromatic, which means there is an absence of pigment in it's fur and skin. (In other words, it's albino. :3) RED EYES, DUH

4. Dark brown and orange tortoiseshell fur with white unders and a white-tipped tail. Lighter jade eyes.

5. White fur with variations of brown blotches. Dark amber,

Names/Characters (c) Squeeze/Me
Designs and Cricketwing (c) RobinWing
elliott.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me