Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Chesire WIP by Roxa

Artist Roxa [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 30 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Chesire WIP

Postby Roxa » Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:33 pm

ARGH!!!! i didnt mean 2 post this yet darn it. oh well. i since i drew alice now i wanna draw my other fav wonderland dudes a gals. and i eneded up starting Chesire aka the Chesire Cat. and guess wat! I FIGURED OUT HOW 2 USE THE LAYERS!!!!!!! :D i was so happy! lol so lemme kno watcha think so far plz! and be honest ^^
ImageImageImage

95% of teens would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers at the top of a skyscraper about to jump. Copy and paste this if you are one of the 5 percent who would sit there with popcorn and a camera and yell "DO A FLIP!"
Roxa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chesire WIP

Postby Aiku » Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:03 pm

Now ur backgrounds won't look bad! JKJKJK u kno I <3 ur art ^^ his ears kinda look funny and there's sumthin else I put my finger on hhhhmmmm....
"i got a jar of dirt! i got a jar of dirt! i got a jar of dirt! and guess whats inside it! ...is the jar of dirt goin to 'elp any?"
"you dont want it.....give it back."
"......no!" >:(
Aiku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chesire WIP

Postby Roxa » Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:56 pm

Aiku wrote:Now ur backgrounds won't look bad! JKJKJK u kno I <3 ur art ^^ his ears kinda look funny and there's sumthin else I put my finger on hhhhmmmm....

i was gonna draw him at a side pose but changed my mind so ill fix his ears :p ur rite it lookd wierd.
ImageImageImage

95% of teens would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers at the top of a skyscraper about to jump. Copy and paste this if you are one of the 5 percent who would sit there with popcorn and a camera and yell "DO A FLIP!"
Roxa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me