Based on Click to view
Artist requiem, [gallery]
Time spent 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Entry #3

Postby requiem, » Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:17 pm

This is my third entry, Mickey.

(Timer is off by a few minutes, I had started doing other pups but then decided not too)
requiem,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mickey's story

Postby requiem, » Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:02 am

Mickey was born as the runt of a litter of 8 pups. The mother loved her pups, but seemed to dislike Mickey and refused to give him milk. The owner, wanting the best for Mickey, gave him to a friend who also had a pit bull female who just had pups. Mickey's new mother gladly welcomed him and loved him like he was her own pup. Mickey soon grew stronger and healthy again. After a few months, their owner put all the pups for adoption, except Mickey. He was the guardian of a lighthouse, and being single, was lonely, even with a dog by his side. He had developed an affection for Mickey, and he knew his adoptive mother had no problem with him. So the man kept Mickey. What could possibly go wrong?

But one day, as Mickey and his adoptive mother were playing by the ocean, Mickey slipped and fell into the raging water. Salt burned his nose and eyes, and the waves threw the pup around as if he was a toy. Soon, Mickey didn't know what was up or down. But the pup didn't give up. He moved his paws as hard as his could, not really knowing where he was going, as his eyes were closed. As Mickey felt the last bit of air in his lungs disappear, he broke through the surface of the water and felt sand beneath his paws. Mickey opened his eyes and saw that he was on a beach. He walked out of the water, looking back at the ocean. He now was very far from the lighthouse. He saw his mother barking for him, and he barked back, but she the waves crashed the sound of his puppy barks before they could reach his mother's ears. Mickey whined and felt his tail go between his legs. He was wet and scared, but most importantly, lost.

Miserable, Mickey started howling in despair and sadness. His cry was suddenly silenced as he felt hands picking him up. It was a boy, smiling at the pit bull pup. "It's okay. I'm here." the boy said. Mickey calmed down a bit and licked the boy's fingers. The boy smiled and walked to a woman who was sitting on a bench nearby. The woman smiled and gave Mickey a littler pat on the head. The woman and the boy then brought Mickey to Silver Spring Kennels, as they loved the pup but couldn't keep him. Mickey now lives at Silver Spring Kennels and is patiently waiting for a new loving home.
requiem,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me