Artist Sciencin' [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 7 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rigel

Postby Sciencin' » Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:33 pm

Hmm, about time I put this up here.
My first and only Emojaw, Rigel ^.^ She's so pretty aaaaaaaaaa
I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do with her yet, but we'll see, uwu. Every character has their use, after all.
I might go in and add some accessories or something later, but my desktop's still broken rip

"A wise man never knows all, only fools know everything"

╔═══════════════════════════════╗

Name: Rigel
Rigel is the seventh brightest star in the night sky, an
Alpha Cygni variable blue-white supergiant which is
somewhere between 218,000 and 279,000 times as
luminous as our Sun. It is also one of the most important
navigational stars as it is visible all around the world.

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

"We were born ready, ready to be free
Chasin' every thrill we could see
With our eyes steady, waking to a dream
Aching to be thrown in the ring

If nothing comes easy as long as we're breathing
We'll go all the way or go home
We were born ready, wherever it leads
What we have is all we need

If nothing comes to us
We'll fly where it's blue as we're ready to face the unknown
We were born hungry, we'll never get enough
'Cause we're only here this once

'Cause if it's fast or slow
All I really know is I'm gonna enjoy the ride
And if it's hard or soft before we get off
I'm gonna enjoy the ride, enjoy the ride"

Rigel is smart. Very smart. Some might even call her a genius- though more often, you'll hear something more along the lines of 'active mind' spoken in a grudging tone.
That's because Rigel is also stubborn, hyperactive, and impulsive. She's highly independent, ambitious, and adventurous.
She is absolutely incapable of sitting still and keeping quiet, and likes pushing boundaries- be that in science and mathematics (more specifically chaos theory, the field she specializes in) or people. She likes taking risks for the sake of finding out what will happen, and will often poke her nose into stuff that isn't her business- not because she's mean, but simply because she believes it's her personal mission to find out as much as possible. She's always the first to take initiative and jumps at new opportunities. She's somewhat scatterbrained, and her thoughts have a habit of managing to jump from topic to topic and leaving others trying to talk to her in the dust.
She loves to explore anything and everything, from wikipedia articles on superfluids to random caves she comes across while hiking. She's fascinated by pretty much anything, though she finds science particularly interesting. Among her favorite subjects are the end of the universe, parallel universes, paradoxes, space exploration, quantum mechanics, other peoples' private lives, the list goes on.
Rigel is a huge fan of philosophical and deep conversations. The only time she'll sit still is when she's contemplating stuff like how small she really is in comparison to the universe, or the possibility that aliens are watching her through their telescopes at that very moment but are seeing Earth the way it was billions of years ago due to the limits of the speed of light.
Rigel unfortunately doesn't get along with most others. First off, she doesn't feel the need to seek out friends; if someone interesting with similar interests comes along, she'll certainly try to strike up a conversation, but she won't take extra time for stuff like that. Second, she generally asks so many questions in conversations that others find her train of thought difficult to follow, and she gets frustrated when others don't understand her attempts to articulate the complex web of ideas and intuitions that have come together in her mind to reach a certain conclusion and bring up a slew of new questions.
Rigel is overall a highly optimistic individual with a passionate belief in the ability of mankind to expand their horizons and continue exploring the unknown.

"Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back "

i have rats. i will forfeit all my digital possessions to own digital rats. give me your rats. trade me your rats. i will treasure them.
Sciencin'

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me