Entry 1 by Naeco

Based on Click to view
Artist Naeco [gallery]
Time spent 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Entry 1

Postby Naeco » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:47 am

And this is why I don't draw with a laptop touchpad. I need to get my mouse before I do another.

This guy is what is known as purple tri. He is a beautiful color, which didn't help his history. His previous owners were backyard breeders. And they were cruel. When people wanted liters from him, they abused him to make him fierce for fighting breeders and sedated him for family and show dogs. He was a tough and "nasty" dog. But what most people didn't know is that he was wrongfully used. Time passed and a shelter was mistakenly given an inside look. A trial was held and the dogs were transferred. No one wanted to touch this guy, but a young lady with a lot of hope came in to work with him. Given a weeks time to change him before euthanization, she worked hard, long hours with him. She quickly figured out his issue was a trust problem. He couldn't trust humans and I don't blame him at all. Once she established trust with him, he quickly warmed up and became the loving lap dog everyone wants.

*Note* Must be careful around strangers. Can act aggressive but is truly scared. Also takes quite a while to warm up to people.

* Good guard dog but may get out of hand. No sudden movements or noises. Is scared of thunder but not aggressive towards it. Best this dog be adopted out in a home with an active family. NO to young kids. Must be wary of other animals.
Links
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=3303502
MainThingaMajiger

Pets

Maple Creek
Naeco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups