Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Commission | Lysander | Eulee by CCrow

Artist CCrow [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 47 minutes
Drawing sessions 19
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Commission | Lysander | Eulee

Postby CCrow » Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:28 pm

Eulee's commission for their tolter, Lysander. I hope you like it! Hopefully the color isn't too off. I can change the color of the stripes if they are not visible enough. You can probably tell I had a bit of trouble with the mane coloring so tell me if you want me to go back and fix it.

The timer is off, mainly because I wandered afk. Not to mention I was using a computer mouse to draw...I also made the mistake of keeping lock alpha on while erasing parts of the lines which took a long time to fix.

Aaaand there we go, second horse I've ever drawn digitally XD
CCrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Commission | Lysander | Eulee

Postby ArtGirl » Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:12 pm

Awesome!!! :thumbup:
~~Hey guys! Check out the awesome links below.~~

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Commission | Lysander | Eulee

Postby CCrow » Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:50 am