Drawing sessions 3
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Druroko #3

Postby Individuality » Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:21 pm

Druroko #3 - uncommon - Closed

Traits-
Short horns (common)
Hair (no further than chest) (uncommon)

what are Drurokos wrote:What are Drurokos?
Drurokos are canine, woodland creatures that are mostly found in forestry areas around the world. Their wood like arms are good for surviving in the wild. They can lift up to one hundred tons with their arms. They are 4"1 and weigh 40-50 pounds without their arms. Drurokos are omnivores. They mainly eat berries and small rodents. With their long arms they are able to climb tall trees, and to create nests. Some other drurokos like to live underground usually growing crystals on their arms. They have 4-5 eyes, 4 on their head and 1 on their tail witch can be either a crystal, orb, or an eye. They also have 4 ears, and long claws.

These creatures are hard to tame. But with delicate hands, and a kind heart, you can win their trust, and loyality in a heartbeat.

To win this cutie give me a short personality about them c:
Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Personality[/b]

Ends: june 30th
Last edited by Individuality on Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
I an big gay
(currently judging for my Kalons.
Please be patient as I have a lot to go through)
-
Individuality

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Druroko #3

Postby eltonn » Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:08 pm

Username: seedcakes
Name: Florida
Personality: Florida, or Flo as she is normally called, is quite strange. She's softspoken and intuitive, and loves reading lesser known magazines. Most people pawn her off as "weird," but she doesnt mind. Her monochromatic fur goes well with any colors, so normally she wears some shade of dark lavender. She also loves plays, and frequently visits the theater- sometimes even writes her own! Florida even sews her won costumes and acts out her scripts for her friends and family.

the luna lovegood references are stong with this one
Last edited by eltonn on Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxImage
commissions open
working m-f 8:30 - 5pm est
call me pap - she/they - adult

i have chronic migraines and pcos. i often dont have energy.
i am rarely on site these days. i check my messages maybe once
every year. i doubt ill return more than that. have a lovely day!
eltonn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chanhee. » Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:16 pm

Username:
nezushi
Name:
Shiro
Personality
Shiro is a rather... awkward soul. He's shy and confused about most things, though he's quite smart. He's more booksmart than streetsmart, and he's better with his brain than his hands. Shiro's good at English, Japanese, and science, but his mathematics and history leaves some to be desired. He's loving, though, so no one really minds how much of a dolt he is at times, instead focusing on his desire to make others happy.
chanhee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keilime » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:52 am

Username:
      UnderTrash

Name:
      Willow

Personality:
      Willow is a very quiet and down to earth druroko who spends her free time gloomily slinking in the shadows in her woodland home and adding rocks to her ever-growing collection. She can be very hard to get through to, but once you get past the seemingly tough and peculiar exterior, she'll be your most loyal friend. Despite her discrete personality, Willow can have a fiery temper when it comes to sticking up for others. Empathetic to a fault, she is always willing to lend a listening ear and offer genuine advice.
Keilime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Individuality » Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:43 pm

UnderTrash wrote:
      Username:
      UnderTrash

Name:
      Willow

Personality:
      Willow is a very quiet and down to earth druroko who spends her free time gloomily slinking in the shadows in her woodland home and adding rocks to her ever-growing collection. She can be very hard to get through to, but once you get past the seemingly tough and peculiar exterior, she'll be your most loyal friend. Despite her discrete personality, Willow can have a fiery temper when it comes to sticking up for others. Empathetic to a fault, she is always willing to lend a listening ear and offer genuine advice.

Yours!
-
I an big gay
(currently judging for my Kalons.
Please be patient as I have a lot to go through)
-
Individuality

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keilime » Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:14 pm

chessy cat wrote:
UnderTrash wrote:
      -snip-

Yours!

Aaa- thank you very much! She's absolutely gorgeous. I love her to bits already. ♥
Keilime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me