[✧]G A L E C L A N - N E W / A C C E P T I N G

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

[✧]G A L E C L A N - N E W / A C C E P T I N G

Postby Turbofennec » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:24 am

ImageImage

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

► Embercloud found herself in the forest, endlessly trying to find the way out but never succeeding. The high and mighty trees towered over her as if they were trying to tell her something, the woods were alive with the sound of secrets. After she had grown more and more tired, the deputy's name was called out, causing her to turn around. It was Galestar, a former Breezeclan leader. The she-cat never knew why Starclan wanted to speak her in her sleep-- she couldn't tell if it was a gift or a curse. Before she could really think about it, the Starclan warrior spoke.

"Tragedy will strike. The blossom will be carried off by the breeze... But, embers will lead the way."

After the forest fire, the four clans' lives would never be the same. Breezeclan, cats of the plains, and Blossomclan, the clan of the forest thankfully heeded Galestar's words. The noble marsh-dwellers of Reedclan and the cunning warriors of Ashclan ignored the omen, resulting in their ultimate demise. The ones who were too sick, too weak, too old or simply too stubborn to make the journey stayed, meaning they burned along with their home. For a very, very long time the remaining warriors of Blossomclan had searched for a new home, many cats dying along the way.

Now, they have settled in the vicinity of two new clans, hoping the plains and forest nearby the sea would offer them a chance to rebuild their home. Will you aid Galeclan in rebuilding their homes and restore it to its former glory?
Turbofennec

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [✧]G A L E C L A N - N E W / A C C E P T I N G

Postby Turbofennec » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:11 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

► Please try to be active as much as possible, at least once a week is the bare minimum. If you're not going to be around, please inform me on time!
    ► IC Drama is encouraged. Please talk to me about starting anything major, though.
    ► No godmodding.
    ► No kits without mothers, please have a queen take care of your kits.
    ► Keep your cats realistic. This includes names, pelts, eye colors, etc.
    ► If two cats have the same prefix I will allow it, as long as they came from different clans. (This was normal in the books.)
    ► Please type out at least 2-3 sentences each time you post, it's no fun having to rp with someone who doesn't give you anything to work with.
    ► No being your own mate/apprentice/crush/mentor.
    ► LGBT cats are welcome!
    ► You're allowed to have as many characters as you can handle.
    ► All OOC subjects belong in the forms/discussion thread.

Last edited by Turbofennec on Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
Turbofennec

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Turbofennec » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:35 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

✧ Leader [1/1]
Emberstar | ⚲ | 32 Moons | Turbofennec

✧ Deputy [1/1]
Frostheart | ♂ | 39 Moons | Neoncats

✧ Medicine Cat [1/1]
Maplebird | ⚲ | 61 Moons | H A U N T E D

✧ Medicine Cat Apprentice [1/1]
Frostfeather | ♂ | 15 Moons | Kitty Love

✧ Warriors [7/∞]
Elmspark | ♂ | 30 Moons | H A U N T E D
Littlebrook | ⚲ | 14 Moons | H A U N T E D
Gravelpelt | ♂ | 18 Moons | Turbofennec
Peppertail | ⚲ | 29 Moons | Swerve
Skyfeather | ⚲ | 34 Moons | .Cat.
Loudspirit | ♂ | 18 Moons | Starblossomed
Briarthroat | ⚲ | +/- 30 Moons | Neoncats

✧ Apprentices [5/10]
Owlpaw | ♂ | 8 Moons | Swerve
Vixenpaw | ⚲ | 11 Moons | Turbofennec
Sparrowpaw | ♂ | 11 Moons | Rocky .
Creekpaw | ♂ | 9 Moons | .Cat.
Ruinpaw | ♂ | 9 Moons | Starblossomed

✧ Queens [3/5] ( Mateless she-cats [2/2])
Branchclaw | ⚲ | 35 Moons | Tarn
    - Cinderkit | ⚲ | Unborn | Swerve
    - Acornkit | ♂ | Unborn | Tarn |
    - Open spot? | x | Unborn | x

Rosethorn | ⚲ | 30 Moons | Kitty Love
    - Open spot | x | Unborn | x

Streamfall | ⚲ | 16 Moons | Taker of Souls

✧ Elders [2/5]
Bramblefur | ⚲ | 116 Moons | Neoncats
Missingnose | ♂ | 116 Moons | Swerve

✧ Loners [0/5]
Open!

✧ Rogues [1/5]
Crow | ⚲ | 43 Moons | Rocky .

✧ Kittypets [1/5]
Snickers | ⚲ | 26 Moons | .cat.
Last edited by Turbofennec on Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:17 am, edited 6 times in total.
Turbofennec

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Turbofennec » Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:47 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Mentor - Apprentice
    They are ♒ siblings
    They crush on → them
    They like ↔ each other
    They are ♥ Mates
    Parent + Parent = Kits

Frostheart - Owlpaw
    Elmspark - Vixenpaw
    Peppertail - Creekpaw
    Skyfeather - Sparrowpaw

Missingnose ♒ Bramblefur

Gravelpelt → Littlebrook
    Creekpaw → Sparrowpaw

Frostheart ♥ Branchclaw
Last edited by Turbofennec on Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:38 am, edited 4 times in total.
Turbofennec

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Turbofennec » Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:48 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

► Galeclan's new camp is in a secluded area of the grasslands, just where the trees start and the tall plains grass gradually disappear from view. The leader's den is in a hollowed out dead tree that has been seemingly struck by lightning in its past. The warriors' and apprentices' dens are located in huge hollow logs, conveniently placed across from each other. The medicine cat's den is in an old badger burrow which has been abandoned by it's previous owner a long time ago. Next to that are the nursery and the elders' den, which were carved into the stone after a natural process that lasted many, many moons. Just a little further into the forest runs a little stream from which the cats can drink.

If you were to head deeper into the grassy plains you would eventually come across a huge oak that is said to glow ever so faintly. It is their new place to share tongues with Starclan and thankfully its size allows a few cats to enter it. The clan calls it the Moontree. If you head south of the camp, you will find yourself soon approaching the beach. It is not theirs, though, seeing as two other seaside clans have already claimed it. Further to the north is a thunderpath and a twolegplace, usually empty outside of greenleaf. Behind that are even more twoleg nests, but no cat would think of venturing out that far.

Other Animals

Prey: Voles, Squirrels, Mice, Rabbits, Reptiles, Fish
    Predators: Snakes, Foxes, Badgers, Coyotes, Birds of prey
    Etc: Twolegs and horses sometimes appear too.

Weather and Season
It is generally chilly and overcast. It is now Leafbare.
Last edited by Turbofennec on Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Turbofennec

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Turbofennec » Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:16 am

✧ Emberstar
- Leader | She-cat | 32 Moons | Tagged: Frostheart

Emberstar watched from the highrock, her dark amber eyes scanning the clearing. She closed her eyes, inhaling the crisp, chilly morning air. She thought about the journey they had made only a couple of moons ago, but it honestly felt like home already. The climate here seemed a lot less harsh, hopefully they wouldn't have to endure any more suffering like they had in the past year. After a moment of reflection the leader decided it was time to officially start the day. With a swift leap, the american curl made her way down the highrock, meowing a chipper hello to any cats she came across as she made her way to her deputy, his fur easily standing out from the other clan cats. "Morning, Frostheart. I hope you slept well. I trust you will get to organizing the patrols soon?"

✧ Gravelpelt
- Warrior | Tom | 18 Moons | Tagged: Open (A perfect opportunity to scare him from behind!)

The tom's pale yellow eyes shifted from the right to the left side of the camp, his tail twitching irritably as he sat nearby the depleted fresh kill pile. Maybe it was due to the cold, maybe it was because well... He's Gravelpelt. Anyways, he seemed his regular old jumpy self, trying to observe any suspicious movement that happened within the camp.

✧ Vixenpaw
- Apprentice | She-cat | 11 Moons | Tagged: Open

Curled up comfortably in her soft moss nest, the young apprentice continued on dreaming about chasing delicious, playful rabbits in the tall grass. Whenever she'd strike, her face would sometimes get pricked or tickled by it, but it was nothing she couldn't handle! Vixenpaw smiled sweetly as she slept, she could chase these rabbits for ever!
Turbofennec

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[1]

Postby rookfern » Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:45 pm

name | Maplebird
gender | female
age | 61 moons
rank | medicine cat
tag | none

Maplebird sat in the medicine cat den, sorting herbs in peace and quiet. Occasionally, she would mutter under her breath. Her ears twitched at the slight sounds emanating from outside the den; her tail was curled neatly over her paws.

name | Elmspark
gender | male
age | 30 moons
rank | warrior
tag | none

Elmspark watched the clan, sat quietly on the outskirts of camp. Every so often, he would give his silver pelt a swift lick as the wind swept a tuft out of place. He sighed softly, marveling at how peaceful things were at the moment.

name | Littlebrook
gender | female
age | 14 moons
rank | warrior
tag | Gravelpelt

Laughing silently, Littlebrook crept towards Gravelpelt. Her tail wagging slightly in quiet swishes across the ground, she twitched her whiskers in amusement at the unsuspecting and jumpy tom. With a last inhale, she pounced on him from behind, tackling him to the ground.
rookfern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swerve » Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:00 am

Peppertail
Warrior | 29 moons | she-cat | Tags:Open
Peppertail rolled her eyes, chuckling at the younger cats interacting, hoping Gravelpelt didn't spook too badly and cause a ruckus. She licked over her her forelegs to smooth down the fur that had ruffled up in her sleep.

Owlpaw
Mentor: Frostheart | 8 moons | tom | Tags: Open
Owlpaw was an early riser and had been up for a bit by that point. He had wanted to go out to look for any streams that he could find some new smooth stones to add to his sadly destroyed collection. Maybe he could ask his mentor to take him out later. He had grown attached to his mentor dearly after losing his parents, and Frostheart had been so supportive of him so far.

Missingnose
Elder | 116 moons | tom | Tags:Open
The elder stayed to his wall of medicine cats den. He had already been assured a place inside Galeclan, but he would be sharing the elder's den with Bramblefur...that he was terrified of. He wasn't ready to face that yet. In truth he would prefer sleeping somewhere else to give her the space she no doubt wanted.
✰ȘщЄяѵЄ✰
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄Image▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Image Image
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Swerve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angelic. » Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:07 am

S k y f e a t h e r
she-cat | 34 moons | warrior [a;; Sparrowpaw] | crush;; open | tags;; open
╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳
        Skyfeather padded out of the warrior's den, shaking out her cream striped pelt. She settled down near the entrance and drew her left paw over her ear. The petite warrior looked around the camp, wondering if anyone was able to talk to her or if any patrols would go out for her to go on.

C r e e k p a w
tom | 9 moons | apprentice [m;; Peppertail] | crush;; Sparrowpaw | tags;; open
╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳
        Creekpaw scampered into camp, a freshly caught vole dangling from his jaws. His bright forest green eyes glittered in excitement as he set his catch in the fresh-kill pile. The apprentice radiated with pride and he sat down near the pile, watching to see if anyone would pick the vole.
Last edited by angelic. on Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
┌───────────┐

female // scorpio // busy w life
i'm not as active as i used to be
but i usually appear here and t
here to roleplay on the forums !
✦ ✦ ✦

“forever changed by
who you were.”
― myself; after many heartbreaks

└───────────┘

angelic.

My pets