Based on Click to view
Artist zelos [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
20 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Furtopian #20 - Blue Jay

Postby zelos » Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:34 pm

Woo this'll be a simple comp for a (somewhat) fancy birdie

Judging mainly based on name and personality, and how well they go together.

Code: Select all
      [b]Username[/b] ;;

[b]Name[/b] ;;

[b]Name Meaning + Why You Chose It[/b] ;; (max 75 words)

[b]Personality[/b] ;; (max 200 words)

[b]What Does She Like To Do In Her Freetime[/b] ;; (max 100 words)

Ends July 8th.
Last edited by zelos on Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zelos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Furtopian #20 - Blue Jay

Postby sheena » Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:35 pm

Username ;; sheena

Name ;; margeret (goes by maggie)

Name Meaning + Why You Chose It ;; (max 75 words) the name maggie makes me think of magpies - and when i think of birds liking shiny things, i tend to think of magpies.

Personality ;; (max 200 words) maggie has a short attention span, she can hardly focus on one thing at once. she tries to focus on conversations, but tends to end up derailing them without actually meaning to, with good intention. she's fantastic at multitasking, and has a wonderful knack for keeping her focus on several things at once. she's usually bright, and even bubbly, and is a social butterfly, enjoying going to fancy gatherings to show off her pretty clothes and jewelry.

What Does She Like To Do In Her Freetime ;; (max 100 words) she loves to make her own jewelry. she spends a ton of time hunting thrift stores and antique shops for beads and charms to make into jewelry, and even sells them on occasion, but it's not her occupation. she also enjoys other crafty activities, like knitting and sewing. due to these habit, she's almost a bit of a hoarder, and has fun knick knacks she's found all over her home.
ɪ ᴄʀʏ ━━━━━━━━━━
━ ❝𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐋, 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐋‼
╒════════════════════╕
i'll finish this later lol
text text text text text text text

╘════════════════════╛
𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐖‼❞
╒════════════════════╕
links are gonna go here
and here

╘════════════════════╛
ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʟʟs ᴏғ ᴍʏ ᴛᴏᴡɴ
━━━━━━━━━━━━
ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴄʀᴜᴍʙʟɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
sheena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nessiie » Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:57 pm

Username ;; .Echo

Name ;; Mona

Name Meaning + Why You Chose It ;; The name Mona means "Royalty". I chose this name because based off her picture, I really see her as sophisticated and Royal-like. I also feel like it will suite her personality well.

Personality ;; Mona is extremely proper and sophisticated, and she doesn't really know how to have fun. She can get a little bossy at times, but she likes helping others with their problems. She cares a lot about how she looks, and can get offended if anyone thinks differently from her.

What Does She Like To Do In Her Freetime ;; She loves organizing her jewelry and doing make-overs on her friends. She often puts on mini-fashion shows to show off all of her favorite outfits.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
🌧

©

When the butterflies turned to dust
  • that covered my whole room

Nessiie| she/her | my characters

• | Art Shop
  • | art examples
  • always looking for art trades! Please pm me to work something out <33
Nessiie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yang Xiao Long » Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:00 pm

:000 this is so pretty, amazing art < 3
━━━━━ GOLD ━━━━━
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Hey there! You can call me Yang/Kiara~
I enjoy reading, roleplaying, drawing,
video games, and watching anime. I'm a huge
Harry Potter nerd, along with Doctor Who
and Sherlock~ Please feel free to pm me any
time, i'm always willing to make friends!
Bumblebee is my heart and soul.
Also, my amazing sig done by Zelos❤.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Image Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=380044 | Zelos (coding) | deviantART
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Yang Xiao Long

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rem sleep » Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:51 pm

Username ;; Trollish

Name ;; Ellanore

Name Meaning + Why You Chose It ;; Ellanore is greek for "bright shining one". I picked the name because it sounds fancy and regal. I'm not quite sure why, but I always picked the name out to be the name of a rich lady who lived in a vast sort of estate with many lavish things; someone really living the life of royalty. Somehow the name made me think of princesses and royalty, and looking at this bird's gown did the same. [ 75 / 75 words ]

Personality ;; Ellanore is often seated on the balcony of her apartment, gazing out at the city below and lost in thought. Granted, the distance from the ground makes her smile, rather than the typical response of her friends, which would be blatant fear. As a bird, Ellanore always loved heights. She also loves singing melodies, but doesn't particularly have the confidence to openly sing in front of others beyond a hum. She's somewhat quiet and reserved, and on top of that softspoken. Ellanore has a lot of secrets about her, and for good reason. She refuses to talk about her past, parents or any of her familial bonds. She moved to her current apartment from somewhere far off not too long ago, but won't tell anyone where. This is because Ellanore is a runaway princess. Why would anyone run from such a life, you may ask? Well, Ellanore's parents were controlling, and her life was stressful and pristine. This didn't please her. The elegance of it was wonderful, but some part of her just wanted to be free to do whatever she wanted. And so, she ran. Now she hides, the only remainder of her home being her favorite necklace. [ 199 / 200 words ]

What Does She Like To Do In Her Freetime ;; Ella honestly loves just sitting and observing the city move, especially in the debt of night. She finds a deep-seeded peace in the lights of the city and the movement of life all about her. The whirring cars and the dullest noise of conversation or traffic in the distance are background noises for her imagination to run wild, and she'll often let her mind dance with the clouds and stars; painting mental images and creating stories in her mind's eye. She loves being around others, but values this alone time to be at peace with herself. [ 96 / 100 words ]
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apricotflyer » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:17 pm

Username ;;
Apricotflyer

Name ;;
Alyssandra

Name Meaning + Why You Chose It ;;
Alyssandra is a French baby name, and I immediately knew it would fit her as it sounds rather elegant and lady like. It means defender of mankind, fitting for a character who despite her seemingly cold attitude, is caring and protective. I wanted her to defend people with words as her job, and a name that meant as such was exactly where I wanted to go with her.
[68/75]

Personality ;;
Through Alyssandra's poise and elegance, matched with politeness and sometimes slightly big words, she can often come off as "too much" or a bit cold hearted. She does seem a little too serious at times and doesn't really like to joke about her work. It is important to her and she is passionate. She really is a caring person and enjoys the company of others, she just doesn't celebrate this with over excitement. She is a defender, a protector of others, she is often out public speaking against horrible things, running bills and trying to place laws to help better that protection. She is rather witty and a politician role is quite fitting. She would never let herself become corrupt, because she doesn't do this for herself as much as she does it for others. She is also a romantic person, enjoying fantasies of meeting the one, someone who understands her passion, and she is a big supporter of loving anyone, respecting everyone.
[163/200]

What Does She Like To Do In Her Freetime ;;
In the spare time that she has she prefers to be alone for once. She enjoys the solitude of reading. She has many shelves of books and the majority of those are non-fiction. She says that she lives for knowledge, but this isn't her true hobby. In her spare time she reads trashy romance novels. Although she would never admit it, she adores these kinds of books and has a secret collection. Although she seems a bit cold, she does in fact believe in true love and soul mates, so these novels feed the romantic in her.
[97/100]
Last edited by apricotflyer on Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:27 am, edited 5 times in total.
apricotflyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zelos » Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:05 pm

Oops I forgot to close this on time,,, anyway it's closed now! No more posting or editing forms!
━━ ɴᴏ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━ ᴛᴇᴀʀ ᴜs ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛ
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮

Yo, my name's Zelos and I'm a gay lady
with too many OCs and a bad caffeine
addiction. I've got a bachelor's degree
in Creative Writing, and I'm passionate
about storytelling and character dev. I
also enjoy doing digital art and occasi-
onally take USD commissions!

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
[ sig art ] [ art search ] [ da ] [ waven ♡ ]
╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
━━━ ɪ'ʟʟ ғɪɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ
zelos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apricotflyer » Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:50 pm

Ah, you made a mistake with the end date then. Your post says July, not June.
apricotflyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zelos » Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:36 pm

Apricotflyer wrote:Ah, you made a mistake with the end date then. Your post says July, not June.

Oh my god you're right.

My apologies then. Due to a mistake on my part, I'll extend the end date to July 8th.
━━ ɴᴏ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━ ᴛᴇᴀʀ ᴜs ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛ
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮

Yo, my name's Zelos and I'm a gay lady
with too many OCs and a bad caffeine
addiction. I've got a bachelor's degree
in Creative Writing, and I'm passionate
about storytelling and character dev. I
also enjoy doing digital art and occasi-
onally take USD commissions!

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮