You're almost home.

"You're almost home." by Krazikitteh

Dressup entry

You're almost home.

Postby Krazikitteh » Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:27 pm

Rain Dance sat behind the frosted glass and cried out one last time as she watched her owner walk away from the pound, leaving her alone with nothing but her plushie Chirp. She spent many days sitting there, frightened of the larger dogs, the horses, ponies and ever some more startling dragons as well. It terrified her and even worse, her owner had chosen to leave her here.

It wasn't until one day she watched a young girl with curly brown hair stroll into the pound. Since there's such a large amount of pets that get dropped off they split all the pets into showrooms for owners to choose to adopt from. There was a very intimidating group of pets Rain Dance was paired with, and she had a good feeling that she wasn't going to find a home today.

She watched as the girl browsed each pet but overall seems very uninterested until her gaze turned to Rain Dance. The young pup shyed away, frightened and scared. She had an owner... somewhere. She can't take on a new one. That'd be unthinkable. She whimpered when the girl gently reached a hand out. "Now now, dear. It's going to be okay. Would you like to come home with me?" Unsure what to do Rain Dance just sat there scared.

At last the girl got up and spoke to the pound owners, who brought her a leash to help bring her home. The girl clipped it onto Rain Dance but also attacked a pretty blue bow behind her ear. "There you go." She smiled. "You're almost home, no need to cry."
Krazikitteh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me