Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Doge adopt by Paper.dragonflies

Artist Paper.dragonflies [gallery]
Time spent 41 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Doge adopt

Postby Paper.dragonflies » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:45 am

Okay so I have not been productive lately and I need to get back in the swing of things so instead of diving (Or rather belly flopping) right back into commissions, I'm taking things slow and I'm (hopefully) gonna have a few adopts out!! Some of them might be auctions, some might be free! But for this little guy/gal, it's gonna be an auction of sorts!

Auto bidded!
Belongs to ηєzυѕнι! uvu
Last edited by Paper.dragonflies on Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Paper.dragonflies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Doge adopt

Postby Bunny!! » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:48 am

Gender; female
Name (optional); candy
Bid; 5 pets, unsure of what rarity I will do yet. Probably uncommon :)
Bunny!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chanhee. » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:55 am

Gender; male
Name (optional); nikk
Bid; 30 c$
chanhee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Paper.dragonflies » Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:04 am

ηєzυѕнι wrote:Gender; male
Name (optional); nikk
Bid; 30 c$

He's all yours !! :0
Paper.dragonflies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Addie-Dee » Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:47 pm

aah !! How weird for me to find you. I saw your art in your signature and I really liked it, so I checked out your gallery and while I was admiring your drawings and style, I saw this one. It caught my eye specifically because I recently adopted this lovely creature from dox. I really appreciate your artwork, when I saw it I fell in love with this one instantly. Its so unique OwO I'm glad I found its creator. <3
}:》Image Image Image Image Image《:{
~*; ;*~

In the beginning there was Squiddy...
Squiddy said, Let there be Tess, and it was so.
He said, Let there be Nick, and it was so.
Squiddy made the Adoptables, and it was good.
He created the Forum, and it was good...

He said to Nick and Tess, "Go forth and tend to your site. Bring many young eager minds to our fold."

Praise be to Squiddy!

-Quoted from Chry, Cherished by Me.
Addie-Dee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Paper.dragonflies » Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:14 pm

Addie-Dee wrote:
aah !! How weird for me to find you. I saw your art in your signature and I really liked it, so I checked out your gallery and while I was admiring your drawings and style, I saw this one. It caught my eye specifically because I recently adopted this lovely creature from dox. I really appreciate your artwork, when I saw it I fell in love with this one instantly. Its so unique OwO I'm glad I found its creator. <3

Aww, that means a lot!!! ;v; I'm not really sure what to say I've never been that good with words but seriously reading this made my day?? Just aahh thank you so much. <33 I'm glad to hear you've found the origin of your character! :>
Paper.dragonflies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Addie-Dee » Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:20 pm

It sounds really cheesy but I suppose its fate. >w< and you're welcome!! I'm so glad it means something to you and not only that but made you really happy I mean that makes me happy. <3 Also if you'd like to chat whenever about anything I'll always be up for it if you'd like. (^ ^) I draw too but haven't done anything digital specifically Oekaki lately, I've only recently gotten back into Chickensmoothie because I finally have computer access. I mainly do traditional art of course. (^w^) I even already started drawing this character.
~*; ;*~

He said to Nick and Tess, "Go forth and tend to your site. Bring many young eager minds to our fold."

Praise be to Squiddy!

Addie-Dee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Paper.dragonflies » Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:42 pm

Addie-Dee wrote:
It sounds really cheesy but I suppose its fate. >w< and you're welcome!! I'm so glad it means something to you and not only that but made you really happy I mean that makes me happy. <3 Also if you'd like to chat whenever about anything I'll always be up for it if you'd like. (^ ^) I draw too but haven't done anything digital specifically Oekaki lately, I've only recently gotten back into Chickensmoothie because I finally have computer access. I mainly do traditional art of course. (^w^) I even already started drawing this character.

Oh whoa, really? :> I'd love to see some of the art you make of them if you're ever able to (and want to) share!! You seem like a super sweet person and I'm glad to have encountered you! uvu I'd definitely like to chat sometime, just hit me up whenever! ^^
Paper.dragonflies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Addie-Dee » Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:50 pm

squee !! (^w^) <3 I'm glad I met you too, and sure I'll see if I can. I'm not good with computer transferring and currently my phone's camera has issues so only the selfie (front) camera works, which isn't very good quality. But I'll find a way !! >:3 I'll p.m. you when I can, but again, feel free to do the same whenever. <3
~*; ;*~

Praise be to Squiddy!

Addie-Dee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me