Time spent 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Reiji

Pita Cat #28

Postby solflo » Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:59 am

What are Pita Cats?

Pita Cats are almost just like your average cat in many ways such as behavior and looks. however Pita cats are much larger then your average house cat; they are the size of mountain goats when fully grown. Pita cats have long thin tails with a puff of fur at the end of it; however some Pita Cats have can have thicker or smaller manes. These felines also have a mane of soft fur that runs down their backs and a snout instead of a nose. These felines will eat most anything, from plants to meats or even nuts and berries. Most Pita cats are very friendly and love to live in large groups of up to 20 and spend time bounding with others cats and humans.

I can't express how much I love these lines;
which means I had to make a stupidly simple PC (as if I ever made any complicated design)
eyes- bicolor (common)
mane- normal (common)
horns- short (common)

Musashi wrote:
All of my life I built this armor
And every disguise I ever wore
Ashes and dust
I made an island
Facing the end I said,
"What for?" -

name; quinn
      gender; male
      personality; quinn is usually showing signs of nervousness. he's a worry wart that is most of the time pessimistic. when he's with others though, he acts tough and quiet. if someone messes with him, he'd do his best bluff or threats, perhaps puffing his chest or speak in a gruffy voice, he knows how to intimidate someone properly but if it doesn't work he actually can defend himself, he just doesn't want anyone to get hurt ot get close to him. so instead of being loved, he chooses to be feared, fearing that if people get close to him they will be disappointed with what they find; an anxiety filled invidual that has a soft spot for plushies. someone who can't do anything well and destroy everything he touches, who also can't sleep without listening to a lullaby. he's blamed for everything he does all his life and rarely trust others due to past events, so he couldn't bear having friends. his dull colors doesn't help either. while everyone is colorful and eye-catching, he's just a shade, just that, nothing important. he just hope that someone will finally like him for who he are and can stand him.

what's the most important object to this PC?
      quinn's most important and favorite possesion is his phone. in his phone, he kept many songs that ranges from soft humming to punk rock. he listens to it whenever his anxiety get the best of him or he just needs to listen to a song that matches his current mood. he has a playlist which has moods as the title for his convenience. not only that, using his phone he could also connect with the only friends he has on the internet. he also can play games using phone emulators such as demikids, medabots- any gba games, really. it's a lenovo model so if he drops it or throws it (being very good at destroying things) it won't be damaged. much.
Last edited by solflo on Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:56 am, edited 3 times in total.
tumblr / FR / neocities Image formerly .sol / -verso / umbreon-rock
solflo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pita Cat #28

Postby Evils » Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:03 am

name; Ellen
gender; Female
personality;
Ellen is a kind and awkward young cat who loves to draw and go skiing. She has slight social anxiety and it only ever flares up when she's in large crowds.
Her snow board, she wouldn't be able to have fun without it.
"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality." - Edgar Allan Poe
Evils

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StrawberrySunrise » Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:07 am

name; Hazel
gender; female
personality; Hazel is a very athletic cheerful Pita. She always acts calm and collected in serious situations but can be the comedy relief of the group if needed. She is very creative and loves to create art, jewelry, and poetry. When it comes to her friends she is very sympathetic and forgiving. She is clumsy,awkward, and gullible but she still finds ways to work past her flaws to become a better pita.
what's the most important object to this PC? The most important object to Hazel is a necklace made by her crush.
StrawberrySunrise

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:22 am

Woah your amazing

bjorn avatar art by noch
      you can commission them here

koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
    discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby solflo » Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:30 am

Lord Raegami wrote:Woah your amazing

thank you ^v^
solflo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Suskay » Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:35 pm

name;
Aniri
gender;
Female
personality;
Aniri is very serious Pitacat, she is a very quiet and almost emotionless to most. But don't let that scare you away, she is more scared of you than you are of her in reality she is scared of being judged by others for her dull monotone colors and feels like she can't relate to most of the other Pitacats because of this contrasted to their colors. But what she doesn't realize, her dull colors make her eyes light up the darkest of places and just make them pop out that much more.
what's the most important object to this PC?:
Her most important object to Aniri is a small prism that she wears around her neck, that reflects some color to her 'dull colors'.
Extra;
WIP ♥
Suskay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reiji » Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:54 am

All of my life I built this armor
And every disguise I ever wore
Ashes and dust
I made an island
Facing the end I said,
"What for?" -

name; quinn
      gender; male
      personality; quinn is usually showing signs of nervousness. he's a worry wart that is most of the time pessimistic. when he's with others though, he acts tough and quiet. if someone messes with him, he'd do his best bluff or threats, perhaps puffing his chest or speak in a gruffy voice, he knows how to intimidate someone properly but if it doesn't work he actually can defend himself, he just doesn't want anyone to get hurt ot get close to him. so instead of being loved, he chooses to be feared, fearing that if people get close to him they will be disappointed with what they find; an anxiety filled invidual that has a soft spot for plushies. someone who can't do anything well and destroy everything he touches, who also can't sleep without listening to a lullaby. he's blamed for everything he does all his life and rarely trust others due to past events, so he couldn't bear having friends. his dull colors doesn't help either. while everyone is colorful and eye-catching, he's just a shade, just that, nothing important. he just hope that someone will finally like him for who he are and can stand him.

quinn's most important and favorite possesion is his phone. in his phone, he kept many songs that ranges from soft humming to punk rock. he listens to it whenever his anxiety get the best of him or he just needs to listen to a song that matches his current mood. he has a playlist which has moods as the title for his convenience. not only that, using his phone he could also connect with the only friends he has on the internet. he also can play games using phone emulators such as demikids, medabots- any gba games, really. it's a lenovo model so if he drops it or throws it (being very good at destroying things) it won't be damaged. much.
Reiji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pita Cat #28 {open}

Postby solflo » Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:30 am

{bump}
solflo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pita Cat #28 {open}

Postby solflo » Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:09 am

{bump}
solflo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby solflo » Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:14 am

Musashi I simply loved your form! you really gave the PC personality. congratulations!
Suskay I also loved your ideas, and your art is gorgeous! you got very close to winning; good luck next time ^v^
solflo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me