Time spent 3 hours, 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Lady Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford

Postby booklover789 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:44 am

Approved on 6/22/2016 by aviate.

Colors:

Hairless Ref:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elizabeth Midford

Elizabeth wrote:It's a relief. Ciel is acting like his old self again. Since he was so close to Madam Red, I was worried. I don't want Ciel to have anymore bad memories. That's why I do what I can to cheer him up.

He finally returned to the mansion, but he wasn't able to laugh anymore. I love Ciel. I love Ciel's smile. Why is it as though we always seem to end up going in circles? How can I bring back his smile?

Fur Type 3 - Extra Back Fluff - One Normal Ear - One Half-Flop Ear - Discolored Sclera - Hair - Orange Bow - Glitter-filled Special Three-Shades-of-Pink Paint - Powers

Just my sweet little darling Lizzie. She has the power to make anything sparkly, glittery, or covered in bows. Basically, she can make anything cute just by splashing some paint on it. XD
Her earrings are all the same brand and style - but she does have several pair that are all different colors of the rainbow. She'll change them out to match her mood for the day. You'll commonly see her wearing dark blue, gold, and pale brown - these are her three favorite pairs.
The darker pink markings on her back are not embedded in her fur, nor was she born with them - they are temporary, painted on by herself. She likes to decorate and make everything cute - herself included! She'll often paint on cute little designs on her fur, but she usually sticks to the design seen in her ref above, as the smile-like design helps her cheer up.
Cheery and upbeat, you'll rarely find Lizzie moping about. She'll only be sad if her beloved - and betrothed - Ciel is feeling down-in-the-dumps and she can't cheer him up. Lizzie's goals in life are to look cute, be cute, and make other things cute...such as outfits or her surroundings. When she can't do any of these things, her next goals are to cheer others up and to keep her friends smiling...or at the very least, happy or content. When she can't do any of these things, Lizzie will start to feel depressed and upset - she feels as if she's given it her best and nothing good came of her attempts. She'll get very quiet and won't say much when she's in this sort of funk - but solving this emotional turmoil is easy. All she needs to see is Ciel smiling, and she'll cheer up instantly.
Always one to look for the good in others, Lizzie can be a bit trusting at times. She often gets into trouble by trusting the wrong individuals...and then Ciel has to come and rescue her. Brash and loud when around those she trusts, Lizzie is nothing like her quiet and collected self as she appears to the other upper-society members at parties and gatherings. Sometimes one to leap before she looks, Lizzie sometimes is very rash in response to getting her feelings hurt, and can get very physical when unhappy. She has been known to break furniture when extremely angry or upset...though most of the time she'll use passive-aggressiveness to get her way instead of using force.
Overall, this cheery RPW is happy most of the time. When she's not happy, getting her out of her funk can prove problematic if Ciel is no where nearby - but if you can help her see the cuteness or sweetness in life, she'll be sure to at least send a smile in your direction.

Refs:
http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/kur ... 0426044125
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/kur ... 0907210846
http://www.colourlovers.com/palette/161 ... Ciel_Lizzy
http://www.cosplayisland.co.uk/files/co ... 1-6-04.jpg

Last bumped by booklover789 on Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:44 am.
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups