Loky X Kylo by Butters!

Based on Click to view
Artist Butters! [gallery]
Time spent 39 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Loky X Kylo

Postby Butters! » Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:36 am

Update~ No pups up for adoption. All kept by owner. No adoption contest available, no pups available. Thankyou.

Ħ¡, I'm Kylo. I am a proud father of 6 pups. I am a wolf that belongs to Horse lover~ur bff, and i am purple and light blue. Thanks for stoppin by to view me, my mate, and my pups. I have not named them yet. If there are any my master does not want, then they'll be up for adoption. Then, you can help me name them. If any are up for adoption, they will have numbers by them, and there will be a contest. I'll pick the best name, and then you can have one of my little pups. If your reading this, hi master! Thanks, bye.

Here is your order. This is only for Horse lover~ur bff's use. If you are not Horse lover~ur bff, then do not use this. If Horse lover~ur bff does not want any pups, they will become adoptable, and there will be a competition or raffle for the other ones. This post is a w.i.p. for I do not know some outcomes I need to know to finish this post. If you are Horse lover~ur bff, please tell me if you would like all or some of them. Do not bother telling me which ones you want. If you only want some of them, I'll put up numbers, and you can tell me which numbers you want. If you want all of them, then yo can take all of them, without the numbers!

This is the form that I used to design this drawing:
Username: horse lover~ ur bff
Ref:this but with wings
Name: Kylo
Number of Pups: (1-6) 6
If there are any pups you don't want, is it okay for other people to adopt them?: yes but I want it to be a competition, and may I choose the winners? I want it to be either a naming competition or a related picture competition.
Do you want me to do it?: you did mine last time so maybe 5th wave this time.
Do you want 5th Wave to do it?: yes please
Other?: thank you so much!

P.S. horse lover~ ur bff will decide the winners of the competition, if there is one. However, there will need to be at least two or three naming forms in place for that pup before a winner for that pup is decided.
Last edited by Butters! on Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
╔═════════════════════════════════════════╗
Oliver | Male | Characters | Adopts | Free Art | RP
╚═════════════════════════════════════════╝
Butters!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Loky X Kylo

Postby Bunny!! » Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:11 am

Ahh! I love them all XD I don't want to be stingy but I'm gonna be and keep them all. Thanks so much!
Bunny!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me