Spooks the dog by Arcadia

Based on Click to view
Artist Arcadia [gallery]
Time spent 44 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Spooks the dog

Postby Arcadia » Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:11 am

First Oekaki ever for me. A coloring in of line art, because I absolutely cannot draw. I need to start getting creative though since that NaNo is next month. I'm a writer more then a... drawer.

Anyways this is Spooks. The most unimaginitive thing I've ever... "created" since I didnt even do the lines (which is how you can tell its a dog)

Eventually I'll come up with a design that will make a personality. Then I'll make it a character, in a story.
Pet's name: Shadowfox

1/5 Toxics accomplished, the LAST of my "dreamies"

Much love to FriedChicken for my luffly but toxic present ;)
Arcadia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Spooks the dog

Postby ookami99 » Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:48 am

WOW!Thats way,way,way,way, better than my first you can look in my gllary..btw my fursona is gonna' be the main charachter in a comic & a story that me and thisother girl are making lol :lol:
@ mods- I'm at my younger cousin's house for a while. She also has an account and we share a computer but we don't trade pets( she's not that interested in trading) she prefers drawing.Also we will collaborate on one picture in real life since we both must share a computer and she's better at art than me so her help is very appreciated XD

I love drawing with copics! I just recently moved from England to America ,so this is a rather heactic time for me.
ookami99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me