Time spent 2 hours, 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
52 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Calder

Plumerian #785 - Closed

Postby Raleigh » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:46 am

Welcome!
          Hoo, I saw this suggestion on the board and thought, why not?
          This Plumerian's is based on a simple Russian nesting doll/matryoshka.
          Quick story contest, free theme!

(✱。 ` v`。)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

To adopt:
          Write a short story about the character!
          It could be about anything under the sun.

You're free to do whatever you
          want with your form as well,
          and are allowed 1 extra section!

Limits:
              ○ 1 extra
              ○ Writing - 500 words max

Feel free to PM or ask me any questions you may have!

END DATE @ JUNE | 12 | 2016

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Code: Select all
Username;;
Name;;
Gender;;
Story;;
Last edited by Raleigh on Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Raleigh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Plumerian #785

Postby kittykore » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:47 am

Username;; Mimi
Name;; Chii
Gender;; Female
Story;;
Chii woke up with a smile, it was the middle of the summer. While it may be hot it was a perfect time to go hang out with friends, she logged into her phone and texted the group chat of her friends. "Hey guys! I have watermelons and a pool anyone wanna come over?" Within ten minutes she got about 4 replies out of 5. "I'd love to!" Amaryllis her best friend replied, "Sure." Difetto said along with a long assortment of emojis, shaking her head she read the last two texts, "YES." Chii sighed as she read Annie's reply, she was always the one to text in caps. Finally one more reply rolled in "Sure! I'll be over soon!" Sonoran said with a winking emoji. Chii smiled as she got ready for people to come over, changing into her swimsuit she headed to the kitchen, She grabbed two watermelons before carefully chopping them into big slices, she smiled when she heard the doorbell, Coming in pairs the five friends ran outside to the pool and jumped in, Chii hung back to put the watermelon's on the small table outside before jumping in the pool. She splashed Amaryllis laughing as everyone was having a good time and splashing each other. A few hours later they dangled their feet in the pool and ate Watermelons.

wip

Plumies used:
Amaryllis-IrkenChu, Chii's best friend

Difetto Chii's close friend, Steamplonk

Annie Chii's friend, Newts

Sonoran, A good friend, Ittam
Last edited by kittykore on Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:54 am, edited 11 times in total.
──-────────────────────
bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████████ █
──-────────────────────

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
███░█████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────
coding credit kalons art shop
toyhouse

bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio

───────────────-──
███░█████████████ █
kittykore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kenn » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:48 am

Mark
art by Squalo
To Do
-Hellyboo
-articlights
-recklessgod

Tell me if I forget to pay you! I order a dozen comms a week and I forget sometimes
Kenn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby epilogue » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:49 am

Username;; Pastel Gore
Name;; Valentina (Meaning strong or healthy)
Gender;; Demigirl
Story;; She smiled and she watched the stars. They were beautiful in the cold Russian sky. A cool, shrill howl broke the dead silence of the crisp winter night and Valentina's smile quickly faded. She filled herself around and saw a dark figure approaching her. When it came into the moon light she quickly discovered it was a wolf. It started at Valentina, doing nothing to her. Wip
Last edited by epilogue on Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
epilogue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bellini » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:52 am

res
bellini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cvpidxpng » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:53 am

Res!
❤❤
cvpidxpng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Calder » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:55 am

Username;; Calder
Name;; Cai (T-sai)
Gender;; Female
Story;;
Cai hummed as she pulled her arm back in a flourish, strumming out the final note. She was focused on the erhu in her hands, but she could hear the ugly hues and clashing colors around her. The last of her masterpiece faded away, the pastel pinks and yellows were replaced with garish oranges and vibrant blues. She perked up to a sudden drop of red, a "clink" reaching her ears. Looking up, she saw a pitying look from the woman that had dropped the coins. Stop it. Don't look at me like that. Sighing, she began to pack away her erhu carefully, listening to the dull murmurs around her.

"Is it supposed to sound like that?"
"That was terrible. She can't really think she can make money playing like that does she?"

Cai felt her eye twitch, but she held her tongue as she gripped her case tightly. She gingerly picked up the cup that held a pitiful amount of change. She shoved them into her pocket before throwing the cup away, bouncing on the rim of the trashcan before falling in. It made a dull, dirty purple. Gross. With that, she made her way through the city. Despite her headphones, the occasional green or yellow would find its way in. The way home was a blur, days have been blurring together a lot lately. Soon enough, she had reached her room. Inserting the key, she pushed the door open. It creaked loudly, the same, gross olive-green color.

Kicking off her scuffed sneakers, Chai made her way to her room. Chai collapsed onto her bed defeated. She glared at the chipped paint on her wall. My music is a masterpiece, the colors blend so beautifully together! Why can't people see that? Chai thought, frustrated. It's way better than other pieces! I mean, the colors from those are always clashing or just plain gross! She huffed, looking over at the pristine, clear, glass jar seated on her dresser. Reaching over, she took the jar and held it close to her chest.

Halfway there. Chai thought. Just a bit more. Just a bit more. And I'll be able to move out of this gross city. I can go on the adventure I've always wanted. A place where the colors are vibrant and pretty. None of these dull and sickly colors. One day...
[391/500 words]
Last edited by Calder on Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Calder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yttd » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:59 am

Username;; blackquill
    Name;; Sonja
    Gender;; Female
    Story;;

a hiss as the thorns tightened. they gripped, as if they would never let go. they gripped and stung, lashing out and leaving scores along paws and legs. a gasp as the crown fell to the floor. eyes cast upward, tears billowing down red-stained cheeks as younger female heads toward the door. her head is down, and you cry out.
    "младшая сестра ! [younger sister]" choked tears and a rasping voice, yet deaf ears hear nil.
    "Извини ." comes the reply. "It's better this way." paws slump from under you, and your head hits the floor, as younger sister leaves the country and crosses the border to china. you're wounded, and she doesn't give you an idea of where she is going, yet you know why she decides to run away like this.

it's been at least a year. forced into regal attire by a tyrant, you glance at him, and then glance to the floor. you cannot see past false eyes painted onto a blindfold, and cannot speak through a scarf tied to mouth. yet you can feel him, he is warm. as he leaves the room, you feel the thorns loosen. branches which once prevented your movement and comfort fall loosely to ground, and eyes widen under black sash, and you know one thing for certain. you are free. this is what liberation feels like. caring little as you move to the window, you jump. paws hit floor and soon you're running. you can't see a thing, but the adrenaline guides you. into mongolia, you collapse, waves of exhaustion hitting you. tugging the blindfold off over your eyes, you look into a nearby puddle, feeling rain beginning to patter on your head and you gaze at your reflection. your father's words are still lingering within your being as you pull the blindfold back over. you betrayed your country, your home, and in doing so, have lost everything. a saddened smile rises to your lips, and water slides down your cheeks. whether it be rain or tears you can't tell, but you know one thing for sure.

a cruel princess doesn't deserve to see her beauty.
Last edited by yttd on Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:47 am, edited 4 times in total.
ImageImage
socks ↦ they/she ↦ adult
ImageImage
art of my ocs by notgrs
yttd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canary. » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:00 am

Username;;
Name;; Bella
Gender;;
Story;;

wip o3o
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
┌────────┐

hello! i'm canary.
i love meeting new
people, so feel free
to pm me!

she/herINFP

└────────┘

░░░░░░░░░░░░
canary.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prolix » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:00 am

Dropping out, congratulations to whoever wins!
Last edited by Prolix on Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
there is no meaning aside from memeing
Prolix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me