Ahote by {Marie.}

Based on Click to view
Artist {Marie.} [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour
Drawing sessions 5
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Ahote

Postby {Marie.} » Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:27 am

I honestly have no excuse for this other then i just really like Night Furies :Y
I know some people get upset over Night Fury OC's since their 'over-rated' but i don't really care, i still wanted one lol
So i tried to make his lore/story different from other Night Furies with a theory i have. Toothless is called the 'last of his kind' by all the vikings maybe because they were hunted to extinction in their region of the world. But since Vikings are in the Nordic territory (ex.Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Sweden, Norway) and haven't been to all parts of the world (evidenced by Hiccup's desire to map out unknown lands) Then we could assume that Night Furies could still be found elsewhere in the world, and so my Night Fury comes from North America.

info.
Name
Ahote
Hopi tribe name
"Restless one"

About
Found as an egg by a Native American tribe Ahote is a prized war-dragon belonging to the Chieftain's son and known for his swift ambush and hunting capabilities. As his name suggests he can be quite restless, constantly moving and looking for things to do whether it be hunting, fighting, racing, playing with the tribes children or just trotting around camp Ahote is almost constantly moving about.
Other
The blue and white 'markings' on him are in fact not really markings at all! It's actually war paint, with the different symbols meaning something or for protection and the blue color symbolizing confidence.
Symbol meanings
Ring around the eye - To bring sharp eyesight
Stripes on nose/muzzle - To symbolize war honers earned
Fire arrow on shoulder - To bring bad luck on enemies
{Marie.}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me