Artist iBrevity [gallery]
Time spent 34 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

ozymandias reference

Postby iBrevity » Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:30 am

aaah my smol boy

I finally finished his character page so I figured I should get around to growing him. look at his tiny feet he's so precious

his page is here for anybody interested !!!

peculiar || tranquil || deliberate || shameless
Thanks to being artificially aged through adolescence Ozymandias has only been "alive" for two years and seven months by the time he turns eighteen. His mental development was understandably stunted due to this; he missed some important lessons in childhood and still struggles relating to people now. He is somewhat simple-minded and although he has a vast intelligence he lacks some in normal social conduct. Manners do not come quickly to him; he understands "yes sir" and "no ma'am" thanks to being raised in a laboratory run by elitist scientists but anything further and he is doing pure guesswork. He doesn't understand the natural flow of a conversation and often comes across as odd and stilted. He speaks very eloquently and uses excellent vocabulary but metaphors go over the top of his head. He only understands simple jokes though he has a soft spot for puns. He never knows what are inappropriate questions to ask so he asks all of them, even if they are completely inappropriate. He comes off as rather shameless thanks to this.

He always says what he means and never stutters or says something accidentally. Oz is rather calm all the time; he doesn't have much of a temper as it was kind of beaten out of him as a child, although he does sometimes get very, painfully lonely. Lucille helps with this and also the reassuring weight of a gun in his hand; he feels comfortable only when he is armed. He doesn't have much of a grasp on a lot of social conventions, including flirting and even befriending people. He struggles with reading body language outside of a battle; he can accurately predict how someone is going to hit him next but he cannot tell if someone is being friendly or seeking to manipulate him. Oz is very physical and incredibly affectionate with his hands and touches. Sometimes this can confuse others because they mistake his behavior for flirting, which is not his intention. He often touches people without invitation because he doesn't think he needs to be told it's okay.

[art by Baylin]

brev [she/her]

kalon moderator
approvals are -- closed
iBrevity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me