Based on Click to view
Artist peter quill [gallery]
Time spent 45 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

g4m3r g1rl // kylo rey hazard

Postby peter quill » Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:50 pm

After lots of discussion and patience, I'm happy to introduce my precious StriSol kiddo. Meet Kylo Rey Hazard !! Usually goes by Kylo, but sometimes introduces herself as TZ, just to mess with people.
    Master of the flash-step, Kylo mostly likes to lurk in the shadows, often not talking unless she deems it important or coming out to sneak up behind people and scare them. She's picked up both the sarcasm from her father Sollux and the frequent use of flirting from her father Strider. Holding a conversation with Kylo seems difficult as she seems not interested in what people have to say, and usually has a frown permanently on her face. With family, she's taken to the family tradition of trolling one another, often hiding smuppets for Strider to find or rearranging Sollux's wires. Like her family, Kylo also knows a lot about technology and hacking sites.

For now, however, Kylo enjoys princesses, star wars, and making her Dads dress up in pretty fairy costumes and glitter. She also likes to mix princesses with jedis, and can often be seen wearing a frilly pink dress wielding a lightsaber.

I'll have some more information soon and her page up, but for now, here is Kylo in all of her glory. <33
peter quill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: g4m3r g1rl // kylo rey hazard

Postby feverfew » Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:53 pm

Jacob is crying in the corner about this kid, i live for her
hey y'all | she/her | adult | vet assistant