Artist booklover789 [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 44 minutes
Drawing sessions 7
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Sebastian Michaelis - APPROVED ON 6/7/2016

Postby booklover789 » Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:31 pm

Close up of the marking on his paw:
(drawn by me - booklover789)
(This marking may be re-drawn in the future so as to be clearer and easier to see; it will not change in design.)

Ravendarus wrote:Demon Paint Wolves
* The complete opposite of Angels; they are described as dark creatures that stalk the night. Usually have dark/fire/demon related paint powers, bat like wings, or even black feathered wings. Fangs, claws and sometimes even slit eyes. Demons come in all shapes and sizes making it hard to determined exact traits for them. Demon Paint Wolves are not overly respected but are more feared and they can link back to Dark Dire Gods.
t r a i t s
  • Bat wings, claws, sometimes slit eyes.
  • Dark powers
  • Usually dark coloured.
  • Scars? Not usually a trait but many demons are seen with scars from their battles.
  • Multiple Tails - many demons have a lot of tails.
  • Azreal and Eridanos and This Pup are examples.

Short Fur - Rat Tail - Flop Ears - Fangs - Black Feather Wings - Hair - Heterochromia - Slit Right Pupil - Odd Left Pupil - Special Paint - Power - Knives

My demon, Sebastian Michaelis. :) No, he is NOT inspired by Black Butler. No, of course he's not - don't be foolish. #sarcasm My, he's an odd little one - he's a demon, but very pale. His brittle fur almost seems as if it weren't living - it is hard and not soft in the least...but, oddly, his hair is silky smooth. He seems to have odd markings all over the lower half of his body...they look like runes, and cannot ever be removed - they seem to be seared into his fur.

His favorite accessory is odd - it's a set of table knives. Hm. Doesn't seem like they'd do much damage, but he seems to like them anyway. Meh. More power to him.
Speaking of powers, Sebastian has a power which I like to call the "faustian contract" power. While he only technically has this one power, this power is very different from the general powers. With the faustian contract power, Sebastian can form a pact with any being in the world. Once this pact is made, the demon can do anything for the being - from something as simple as tying shoe laces to something as complex as fighting and winning a battle, this RPW will be under the obligation of the contract to do as ordered. Once the contract expires, Sebastian will take whatever was agreed upon at the beginning of the contract. For example...let's say Sebastian entered into a contract with an RPW. The contract stated that Sebastian could not lie, and would have to always tell the truth. The contract would expire in four days time. At the end of the four days, Sebastian would go back to his normal self, and then be able to lie as much as he'd like to, and would receive compensation for his helping that certain RPW.
He can technically also manipulate shadows, but that is more of a talent than an actual power.

He tends to shed feathers as he trots around, so if you find a few littering the ground, don't be alarmed - that just means Sebastian's nearby. Don't make a big fuss over it - just pretend like you never even saw them. Sebastian doesn't like losing his feathers, but there's not much he can do about losing them on a daily basis. He does, however, try to look at it from a positive view - the feathers do grow back quickly, and are always replenished at a later date.
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups