Artist fūi [gallery]
Time spent 7 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

fūi's -- Mission

Postby fūi » Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:06 pm

Username: fūi
        Kit Name: Mission
        Why the Name Mission? wrote:When the kits 'poofed' into existence, Mama Fiera decided that each parent would name a kit. Mission's name was given to her by Riven, which felt a little insincere since during that time he was overloaded with jobs and simply named her the first thing that came to mind. But Mama Fiera always told Mission that he named her that so he'd always remember her and saw her as important, just like one of his missions.

Kit Gender: female
        Relationships:

Salvador
It was a quiet day, maybe even too quiet. It was a surprise to her, since her papa Salvador was the only one around her. He'd usually be cracking smart remarks to ones who passed by, or complaining whether how hot or cold today was. Mission didn't mind it, as long as they were never directed towards her. Really, she was waiting for him to make a move. He'd been hanging around the home all day, and Mission wanted to go explore! Mama Fiera always was overprotective of her, and hardly ever let poor Mission out of sight. Salvador wasn't exactly the best influence but, he was the more fun parent to hang out with. Mission bidded her time as suddenly, Salvador's tan and subtle grey's coat shifted in the corner of her chocolate eyes. Mission quickly saw him head out and made a dash for his feet, clinging on.

"W-wait! I wanna go! I wanna go!" She squeaked, crocodile tears forming. They always worked on Fiera, silly momma. Salvador glanced down to see the little pest and at first gently tried to shake her off. With a sudden burst of movement , Mission's claws dug into his hind leg. "OW MISSION. gET OFF. You can't come with me! I swear you kits are acting like Riven everyday, thinking you'll get away with everything with your cute, puppy dog face..." Salvador grew quiet and quickly shook his head, refusing to admit he had said it. With a strong flick, Mission fell off and pouted, not at all hurt from the fall. She was more upset by the fact Fiera had seen the most of the event and was coming over to 'comfort' poor Mission.

Fiera
"OH MY BABY!" Fiera quickly pounced her way over, shaking a paw at the leaving Salvador. She sighed and cuddled Mission, whispering 'everything's all right.' But nothing was alright! Mission wanted to go with Papa Salvador!! She winced as Fiera picked her up by the scruff, a pouty face plastered on Mission. Through her teeth and smile, Fiera spoke."Ooh don't worry Mission dear! You can hang out with me today. Honestly, what as Salvador thinking playing rough with you, you could have gotten hurt!" Mission audibly groaned, but it left Fiera unphased. Fiera simply thought her daughter was upset by being picked up by the scruff, like a little kit. But she was a little kit! Her precious daughter. <33 After putting Mission back inside, she left to finished her new recipe. Mission was forced to watch as something was created...she swore it moved at one point.

"Would you like to help me Mission? I think you'll like it! It's everything you, and your siblings like all in one! Plus a few greens because," She giggled and smiled kindly. "It's a mother's job to keep her kits healthy and safe." Mission just didn't know what to say. A few greens? The colour content of the pan was ALL green. She was going to OD on Broccoli...all by the hands of her mother. But like most of her family, they knew not to criticize her food. Last time, which was Riven's fault, she didn't come out of her minor depression for while, which meant Riven was the one who had to cook. Mission would take Mama's Fi's food over Riven's any day.
Speaking of the Kalon, silent paw steps entered her earshot and came through the door was her other Papa, Riven.

Riven
It was Fiera's stopping of mixing the "Nickelodeon slime" that was the biggest hint who had walked in. She could see a tint of pink lit on her face which just made Mission uncomfortable. Mission swirled around to face her Papa Riven and couldn't help but looked intimated. He was closer to her siblings more than her, but the distance between them was something Mission had set to close. Riven hadn't always been there for them, but he was still their father. He often gave remarks regarding posture or when they mumbled. He demanded respect and it was something Mission would provide. But to be perfectly honest, a small part of her disliked the kalon. How dare he call himself a father, when he's never home?! But Mission would keep quiet about such thoughts. Despite how annoying and overprotective Fiera could be, Mission would not want to bring such negative thoughts up to her only mother.

"Hello, Father." Mission spoke clearly, her nervousness only barely leaked, but was glad that Riven made no statement about it. It was most likely because he was more focused on the new dish Fiera was creating. Riven raised an eyebrow and glanced at the suddenly shy Fiera. "What..exactly are you making?" Fiera nervously laughed and calmed down, smiling brightly at her creation. "Well, this my dear Riven is what I call, Glowing UP! Kinda like, Growing Up but i-it's..kinda um, glowing so, i thought Glowing Up! haha. For my adorable growing kits <3" Mission just covered her face, and Riven was trying his best to hold his composure. "Well then...I do hope the kits enjoy this...It'll be the highlight of their day." As he walked away, Fiera giggled at his small joke leaving Mission furious. He's leaving with a joke..leaving Mission and her siblings to suffer though dinner alone. Q-Q
fūi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me