My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RU for #165 - Gazoonia

Postby Arthur Morgan » Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:08 am

She looks amazing! I'll keep the personality and everything that I had for the other one x) Thank you!

Gazoonia wrote:Username: Gazoonia
Name: Axis
Pronouns: She/her
Romanticism: Demi-panromantic - One who may experience romantic attraction to someone of any gender/sex after a strong emotional bond is formed
Orientation: Greysexual - One who may experience sexual attraction, but not often
Personality: Quiet, anxious, gentle, pessimistic, introverted, shy

Paranoia
Axis has been effected by severe anxiety and stress all her life, especially when it came to interacting with others. She would do everything she could to avoid going out and meeting new people, always believing that they were out to get her. To hurt her. If someone asked her to turn to look at something, she'd have to put distance between them first. If someone told her that they really did want to be her friend, she wouldn't trust them until she knew she could be certain.
Eventually, she realised that this kind of thinking was not normal, so she went to get it checked out and was diagnosed with paranoia.
This has effected most aspects of her life, especially her relationships when she becomes paranoid of her paranoia. This often results in Axis pretending that she doesn't have the condition and others being angered when they discover the truth, and that she had been lying.

Dream
Axis, despite her quiet personality, dreams of being an artist. Not just a famous-to-my-hometown artist, oh no. Axis wants to be known around the world. She wants to be the modern day Vincent Van Gogh. She wants to change the world with her art and make her opinions known while hiding behind her work. Axis wishes that she could speak out on her own, but that is an incredibly difficult thing to do when you believe that you will be physically attacked for your beliefs.

Gif

Baz | Ty

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Arthur Morgan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups