entry 1 by trees |-/

Based on Click to view
Artist trees |-/ [gallery]
Time spent 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 2

entry 1

Postby trees |-/ » Fri May 27, 2016 4:10 am

Entry Ischyri!

Information about the Ischyrizon wrote:(es - skeehr - zhon) These prehistoric-type, cold-blooded reptilians were named after their uncanny rate of survival during the extinction of the dinosaurs, in which their ability to sink to freezing deep waters, lower their heart-rate and hold their breath for up to eight hours preceded their reign. Ischyris were smaller before this time, their isolated habitats is what has pushed them to become larger, colorful, and more sure of themselves. They're formidable hunters but also keen of symbiotic relationships, in which they ally and communicate with other species for both companionship and hunting groups. And due to being sentient and being incredibly intelligent has spread their species far beyond their birthplace.

Owner: -
    Name: -
    Eye Color: neon green
    Phenotype: gray with white socks, black dun markings and black tabby cat triangle markings, plus green irregular 'paint' markings
    Distinguishing Factors: none
    Rarity: common
    Competition Type: - looks like this Ischyrizon's fallen into some neon green paint! How do they react to being bathed and cleaned? (thats what it would be based off off)

trees |-/

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me