Elf OC- Efillite by spectrums

Based on Click to view
Artist spectrums [gallery]
Time spent 55 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Elf OC- Efillite

Postby spectrums » Sun May 22, 2016 2:28 am

(Lines are not mine but I did change up a few details here and there.)

Name pronounced- E-fell-ite
Age- Unknown but looks to be 17-21
Species- Wild nature elf
Job- She attends a human school but she has a job of hunting and selling animals, the opposite of most nature elves such as herself.
Personality- When alone she is quite crazy and devilish while when around friends and others she is quite polite, sweet, generous, and much smarter than most.

Appearance:
Hair color- Her hair is naturally a non human bright red but she often dyes it black to seem more 'normal'.
Eye color- Her eyes are very strange, swirls of obvious blue, green and black are easily seen but she wears hazel contacts when not alone.
Piercings and markings- She has quite a few piercings along her ears and a bull ring in her nose but she doesn't wear them very often around others unless they are her friend or someone with a close relationship. She also has many battle scars, one on her left eye and the others on her chest and back, she covers them with concealer.
Skin tone- She is a milky pale color but from being quite delicate she tends to turn pinkish red in areas that have been even the littlest bit hurt like if she fell her knees would turn a pinky color.

If you'd like to know more about her please feel free to ask in pm or below c:

I may use her in roleplay or something idk XD
any pronouns || adult

always looking for trades!!

love commissioning for art <3 if you do humanoid art comment here!!
spectrums

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me