Red Lined by medicalpaws

Based on Click to view
Artist medicalpaws [gallery]
Time spent 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Red Lined

Postby medicalpaws » Fri May 20, 2016 1:04 pm

First things first, your legs aren't actually that bad. No one can tell you what is right and what is wrong when drawing anthropomorphic legs- because furries do not exist in the real world. You can study animal legs depending on what animal you are drawing, make them straighter (to look more human), and there you have it. It mostly depends on style though. If you're going for a more realistic furry you may consider doing actual animal legs- aka digitigrade, a more cartooney one might look more human-like or plantigrade. One final tip I have for you, is playing with the tail. Having it down for such a dynamic pose is a little boring, you can play around with poses for the tail to make your drawing look more interesting and fun!

I hope this helped you a bit, happy drawing (:
c4ccommissionsadopt shop ♡ +21 ♡ MST
* working on social anxiety
please be patient and kind ♡

Proud memeber since 2012
Send me a trade
Hmu in the comments
Gimme a phat like ☆

Have a good day ♡
medicalpaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Red Lined

Postby ᴅ ᴇ s ᴛ ɪ ᴇ ʟ » Sat May 21, 2016 9:03 am

Sock. wrote:
First things first, your legs aren't actually that bad. No one can tell you what is right and what is wrong when drawing anthropomorphic legs- because furries do not exist in the real world. You can study animal legs depending on what animal you are drawing, make them straighter (to look more human), and there you have it. It mostly depends on style though. If you're going for a more realistic furry you may consider doing actual animal legs- aka digitigrade, a more cartooney one might look more human-like or plantigrade. One final tip I have for you, is playing with the tail. Having it down for such a dynamic pose is a little boring, you can play around with poses for the tail to make your drawing look more interesting and fun!

I hope this helped you a bit, happy drawing (:

Thank ¥øu so much! This is very very helpful!
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Boyfriendo
Commissions <3
Free art! - Kalons, Canines, and Felines! -
Skaydrien is real and always will be real

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
ᴅ ᴇ s ᴛ ɪ ᴇ ʟ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes