Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

... by HoneyWolf

Artist HoneyWolf [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Postby HoneyWolf » Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:34 pm

Last edited by HoneyWolf on Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Note to moderators, administrators, and other staff
My sister's citcat and my trading partner's summerheat, we like to do a lot of trading between each other. Please do NOT ban us!

Also: My sister helps our friend (username: coolcat12190) with the game. She does play at our house sometimes and my sister will sometimes go on her account when coolcat can't. I sometimes ask for pets for trade, but I myself don't go on that account (mainly cuz I don't know the password xD).

Find me on YouTube, SumoPaint, and DeviantArt

My beloved character
Willy reference created by my old friend SoccerGlove
HoneyWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: You're so perfect

Postby Memi Mikon » Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:40 pm

I think you draw wonderfully! I like your style of drawing. And don't worry, I bet you're more perfect than you think. It may not be completely, but then again, no one's perfect. Anyway, keep drawing! :)
Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImage
Memi Mikon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HoneyWolf » Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:55 pm

Memi Mikon wrote:I think you draw wonderfully! I like your style of drawing. And don't worry, I bet you're more perfect than you think. It may not be completely, but then again, no one's perfect. Anyway, keep drawing! :)

Thanks so much ^.^ And yes, no one's perfect, but some people are just more perfect than others xD unfortunatly, I ended up being less perfect.

My sister's citcat and my trading partner's summerheat, we like to do a lot of trading between each other. Please do NOT ban us!

Also: My sister helps our friend (username: coolcat12190) with the game. She does play at our house sometimes and my sister will sometimes go on her account when coolcat can't. I sometimes ask for pets for trade, but I myself don't go on that account (mainly cuz I don't know the password xD).

My beloved character
HoneyWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BassKitten » Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:58 pm

whats with this pic the guys like i luv u and the girls like what the hell? plz explain
BassKitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TubbyHorsie » Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:59 pm

It's so cute! I love it! :)
C'MON ALL BLACKS!

TubbyHorsie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HoneyWolf » Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:04 pm

Musiclover331 wrote:whats with this pic the guys like i luv u and the girls like what the hell? plz explain

xD that cracked me up. You have it backwards ;) I'm brunette, he's blonde, so I made the fur color the same as the hair color. And the whole expression thing... well, that's pretty much how I think it is xD I'm all "<3" he's all "o.O"

My beloved character
HoneyWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HoneyWolf » Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:13 pm

TubbyHorsie wrote:It's so cute! I love it! :)

Thankies =3

My beloved character
HoneyWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Hydra » Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:49 pm

I actually like this- your right, the proportion is a little off, like the head, but I like the fur detail and shading. The eyes are also really cute. I think you are a great artist in the making :)
We are all small on the wings of time, twirling about through the universe as a tiny mote twirls in the wind.
Queen Hydra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HoneyWolf » Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:10 pm

Glᴑw wrote:I actually like this- your right, the proportion is a little off, like the head, but I like the fur detail and shading. The eyes are also really cute. I think you are a great artist in the making :)

xD Thanks. Yes, it's been just so long since I've gotten a head to its perfect size. It gets frustrating after a while.

My beloved character
HoneyWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Hydra » Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:11 pm

Don't worry- sometimes I do that to, except usually my heads are to small rather than to big >.< Takes practice and an eraser.
We are all small on the wings of time, twirling about through the universe as a tiny mote twirls in the wind.
Queen Hydra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me