Teke #590 - Black (solid) by Baby bunnies!

Based on Click to view
Artist Baby bunnies! [gallery]
Time spent 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Teke #590 - Black (solid)

Postby Baby bunnies! » Wed May 18, 2016 3:41 am

Hey everyone, here is a solid black Stallion. To win him, fill out the form. Under the part that says "Other:" you will be able to fill with anything. (But it must have something, any forms that skip "Other:" will not be ineligible to win this boy.) Ideas of what to put in the "Other:" section are: Artwork, Short story, Personality, Likes/Dislikes, best friend, etc....

Have fun! This ends on the 22nd.

Code: Select all
        Username:
        Name:
        Other:

Black - EE aa
Small - Steel Grey Dip
Status/sayings: Life being consumed by rabbits and dancing.
Hi I am Baby bunnies! but you can call me BB
I love to do art. Before December 2014 all art that I did was with a mouse. I now work with a Bamboo tablet. Also please note that I expect something in return for customs, I put time into every piece.
I own rabbits! I love to show my rabbits and and have gotten many first place ribbons, a lot of Best of Breed, Best Opposite Breed, Best of Variety, & Best Opposite Variety awards. My rabbits have also gotten Reserve in Show and Best 6 class. I, personally, have gotten Reserve Champion and Grand Champion awards. I take part in Rabbit Royalty! If you have any questions about Rabbits then please ask and I shall answer as best that I can.
Info on how to properly raise rabbits and show them. Rabbit Blog
Rabbit Q&A ~ Baby bunnies! and teresa8oats

Image Image Image
Baby bunnies!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Teke #590 - Black (solid)

Postby Zira. » Wed May 18, 2016 4:22 am

Marking
Zira.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kallisto Moon » Wed May 18, 2016 5:26 am

Username: Birman Kitty
Name: Bagheera
Height: 16 hh
Other: WIP
DARKEST
NIGHTS
xImage
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
THE!THE!THE!

Many are the stars I see
but in my eye
no star like thee
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
Kallisto Moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby song&storm » Wed May 18, 2016 9:20 am

Mark!
🌙🌺 Art Shop 🌺🌙
song&storm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guilttripping » Thu May 19, 2016 2:59 am

Username: Wentz
Name: Twilight Ad infinitum // Anarchy
Other: Anarchy is a mysterious horse. His history is unknown as is his real name. He is quiet and prefers to observe. His presence unnerves the others and in his wake they shrink back avoiding this stallion of nightmares. Rumour has it that he was the mount of the horseman, Famine. Everything in his trail is left dead or dying and he cannot come into contact with other horses and just about tolerates humans. Anarchy is intelligent although, he knows what's going on before anyone else. He cannot be left without supervision during the day as he is prone to escaping. During the night, they shut all of the other horses tightly in as Anarchy escapes and sweeps his icey gaze up the isles for anything to kill. He will not open other horses doors but if they're left open, he has been known to attack or attempt to kill them.
Last edited by guilttripping on Sun May 22, 2016 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
guilttripping

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadow, » Sun May 22, 2016 5:59 am

Reserve!
Shadow,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Isabella- » Tue May 24, 2016 6:22 am

Username: Isabella45
Name: Shadow Chaser // Kieron (Meaning: dark)
Other:
Personality:
Kieron is a quiet, secretive stallion. He is not very open with other tekes but can be if he feels the need. He tends to spend lots of time alone, taking walks in the woods or simply standing quietly. He often seems distant, as if deep in thought. While he is not a big talker he is a very gentle stallion who has a soft spot for foals. He likes to help others and usually finds a way to do so without calling attention to himself. Sometimes he isn't as social or as trusting as he should be. He likes music and bright or shiny objects. He collects shiny things as a hobby, everything from rocks, to bits of aluminum. This hobby and his color earned him the nickname 'Crow' as a foal. Kieron has the heart of a leader, and would be a good one if it weren't for his anti-social personality. No one knows who his family is, and Kieron has often puzzled over this. He has thought about having a family someday, but he doubts it will happen any time soon.
-Isabella-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Tue May 24, 2016 10:48 am

Username: Queen Chrysalis
Name: Black Beauty
Other: His best friend is a strange one. Raider being a Hazard cat with shark teeth. Despite her odd set of teeth, Raider is quite friendly and likes the barn where BB resides. After having multiple incidents where she's fallen off the wall and landed in his stable, the two have actually become firm friends. The Hazard cat likes to sit and keep an eye on her friend from her favorite perch atop the wall that divides Beauty's stall from the one next door. In turn he likes to gently groom her when she deigns to come down from her lofty perch.
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baby bunnies! » Tue May 24, 2016 1:39 pm

I am going to close this to new entries. However I am going to extend the end date to Thurs the 26th. So if you have your form finished, thank you for doing so! If not, you have a few more days to get them done.
I love to do art. Before December 2014 all art that I did was with a mouse. I now work with a Bamboo tablet. Also please note that I expect something in return for customs, I put time into every piece.
I own rabbits! I love to show my rabbits and and have gotten many first place ribbons, a lot of Best of Breed, Best Opposite Breed, Best of Variety, & Best Opposite Variety awards. My rabbits have also gotten Reserve in Show and Best 6 class. I, personally, have gotten Reserve Champion and Grand Champion awards. I take part in Rabbit Royalty! If you have any questions about Rabbits then please ask and I shall answer as best that I can.

Image Image Image
Baby bunnies!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baby bunnies! » Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:30 pm

Congrats!

Great forms everyone. ;)

Isabella45 wrote:Username: Isabella45
Name: Shadow Chaser // Kieron (Meaning: dark)
Other:
Personality:
Kieron is a quiet, secretive stallion. He is not very open with other tekes but can be if he feels the need. He tends to spend lots of time alone, taking walks in the woods or simply standing quietly. He often seems distant, as if deep in thought. While he is not a big talker he is a very gentle stallion who has a soft spot for foals. He likes to help others and usually finds a way to do so without calling attention to himself. Sometimes he isn't as social or as trusting as he should be. He likes music and bright or shiny objects. He collects shiny things as a hobby, everything from rocks, to bits of aluminum. This hobby and his color earned him the nickname 'Crow' as a foal. Kieron has the heart of a leader, and would be a good one if it weren't for his anti-social personality. No one knows who his family is, and Kieron has often puzzled over this. He has thought about having a family someday, but he doubts it will happen any time soon.

Image Image Image
Baby bunnies!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me