Toxins, Growths and Color ins by smol ken

Based on Click to view
Artist smol ken [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 9 seconds
Drawing sessions 1

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Toxins, Growths and Color ins

Postby smol ken » Mon May 09, 2016 3:49 am

Main Thread//Nursery//Archive//[url]Nursery Archive[/url]//Ongoing Artist Comp//V.1//Nursery V.1

All other Toxin rules apply.
If you would like to transfer a toxin, please post on the thread and ask the artist who made it, or transfer it yourself
this thread is only for already made toxins or growths
toxins can be grown a month after birth, unless said otherwise.

Info:
~Toxin's are wolf-like creature, who breathe different chemicals or Liquids. When first born, toxins breathe normally, but around a week later, they start to develop a chemical, in which they start to breathe. As they get older, their tails get longer and they get more fur tufts. When adults, their jaws start to stick together due to their saliva.
~Tox's: Tox's are what toxins are called when they are first born. They have short tails and no tufts. They breathe other Co2 like any other creature during this stage. They range from 10 centimeters tall to 30 centimeters tall.
~Toxy's: This is the teen stage of a Toxin. This is the stage where what they exhale is a gas, or their saliva turns into a liquid chemical. Their jaws are not yet starting to stick together, and their tails are around 15 centimeters long. They start to grown tufts along the back of their legs. They stand at 30 centimeters to 70 centimeters at this point
~Toxins: This is the stage where they are full grown, and their signature sticky-looking jaws come into play. Their Tail is now 30 centimeters or more at this final stage. When full grown, they can stand at 60 centimeters to 180 centimeters.
~Food: Typically, their stick jaws along them to catch bugs or pick up grass more easily. They do eat deer and other large animals though whenever it is available.
~Habitat: They can live almost anywhere, some have even been spotted in the Arctics.
~Mutations: Sometimes, as they grown, depending on their chemical, it can cause them to mutate. They will grown extra legs, more tufts, and more. There is a 1/50 chance of this though.
~Rarities: Rarity wise, those who have their saliva turn in their chemical instead of their breathe are rare. Gas is fairly common.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
smol ken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Toxins, Growths and Color ins

Postby smol ken » Mon May 09, 2016 3:53 am

res
smol ken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Area11Fangirl » Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:19 pm

Could my bab Sparkles* be grown, as well as mine and mine and Bellini79's litter?
I'm living life, and needing friends.
Autistic & Proud - go through non-verbal times. If I say anything wrong, please tell me so I know and can grow <3
My animals are my life, I'd do anything for them <3

Area11Fangirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Area11Fangirl » Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:44 am

Area11Fangirl wrote:
Could my bab Sparkles* be grown, as well as mine and mine and Bellini79's litter?

Could this litter be grown as well...?
I'm living life, and needing friends.
Autistic & Proud - go through non-verbal times. If I say anything wrong, please tell me so I know and can grow <3
My animals are my life, I'd do anything for them <3

Area11Fangirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me