the other gems ;; discussions and forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

When should the roleplay start?

Right after Steven heals the gems
50%
A couple days after the gems are healed
44%
Another (PM me.)
6%

Total votes : 16

the other gems ;; discussions and forms

Postby glimwoods » Fri May 06, 2016 12:11 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Image Image

━━━━━━━---------------------━━━━━━━
    Steven has now practically mastered his ability to heal the gems, and now Garnet has an idea. She took him into the Burning Room, and had him try to heal the corrupted gems that had been bubbled for centuries. At first it didn't seem to be working, but suddenly, one of the gems took form..
    Now the temple is filled with Gems of all shapes and sizes, each one scared and confused. Some were Rose's warriors, others from Homeworld. They have to try to adapt to their new life on Earth, although it will be challenging.

Kind of a lame idea, but the episode with Rose's Fountain inspired me to do this. This roleplay is about the gems who were healed by Steven. Some like Earth and have sided with the Crystal Gems, but some are still trying to contact Homeworld.
━━━━━━━---------------------━━━━━━━

link to main thread
Last edited by glimwoods on Thu May 12, 2016 8:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
glimwoods

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ forms ]

Postby glimwoods » Fri May 06, 2016 12:14 pm

Code: Select all
[center][img]optionalimghere[/img][/center]
[size=85][list][b]name;;[/b] here
[b]age;;[/b] here
[b]gender;;[/b] here
[b]canon or oc?;;[/b] here
[b]species[gem or human];;[/b] here
[b]homeworld or crystal?;;[/b] here

[b]appearance;;[/b] here

[b]personality;;[/b] here
[b]history [optional];;[/b] here

[b]crush;;[/b] here
[b]other family;;[/b] here
[b]pets;;[/b] here

[b]weapons;;[/b] here
[b]powers;;[/b] here
[b]theme song[for fun, optional];;[/b] here
[b]other;;[/b] here[/list][/size]
Last edited by glimwoods on Fri May 06, 2016 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
glimwoods

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ serpentine ] & [ morganite ]

Postby glimwoods » Fri May 06, 2016 12:15 pm

name;; serpentine [pictured right ]
    age;; unknown
    gender;; genderless, she/her pronouns
    canon or oc?;; oc
    species[gem or human];; gem
    homeworld or crystal?;; formerly from homeworld, she doesn't miss it and prefers to stay on earth.

appearance;; serpentine is a short gem, just a hair taller than amethyst. her features are soft and child-like, although when she's mad she looks much older. she's got pale green skin with tones of pink and darker shades, skin that's rough to the touch [like a snake's]. her eyes are bright yellow, with narrow slits for pupils and grayed marks at the edge of her inner lid and where any eyebrows should be. her gem, a green serpentine stone, rests high on her forehead in between her brows.
    for an outfit, she wears loose fitting green clothes that end in darker strips. she uses gold bands as a waist belt. she wears no additional accessories, and her shoes are plain and green.

personality;; work in progress
    history [optional];; work in progress

crush;; morganite
    other family;; none
    pets;; none

weapons;; serpentine has a unique weapon. a 'medic' by preference, she uses a long syringe filled with green poisons or acid, depending on the purpose. often the liquid is mistaken for medicine by other gems, which can be a dangerous mixup. she also has a set of twin knifes, each one ending in a toothed point. she doesn't use them often.
    powers;; other than typical gem powers, she has one special ability.
    as she is a serpent-like creature, she is able to 'hypnotize' others [her eyes flash in synchronized patterns], usually only very weak gems or earth dwelling creatures. it lasts for only a mere minute or two, and in that time the victim is capable of doing nothing but standing, frozen in place. fairly useless, but still threatening. it uses up much of her energy and can be performed typically only once or twice every day.
    theme song[for fun, optional];; wip
    other;; she has a ruby/sapphire relationship with morganite.

name;; morganite [pictured left]
    age;; unknown
    canon or oc?;; oc
    species[gem or human];; gem
    homeworld or crystal?;; originally from homeworld, she wants to get back to it.

appearance;; morganite, much like serpentine, is a short-ish gem. she is a bit taller than amethyst, but shorter than pearl. she is heavier in appearance, and had pale pink skin with darker eyes and hair [she wears her hair up in a sort of bun]. she always has to keep her mouth open, as her gems are located on her teeth and closing his mouth is uncomfortable. morganite wears a yellow dress with green straps and a waistband, and a green underskirt. she also usually wears goggles.

history [optional];; work in progress

crush;; serpentine
    other family;; none
    pets;; none

weapons;; work in progress
    powers;; typical gem powers.
    theme song[for fun, optional];; work in progress
    other;; she has a ruby/sapphire relationship with serpentine.
Last edited by glimwoods on Fri May 06, 2016 1:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
glimwoods

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ mystic topaz ]

Postby glimwoods » Fri May 06, 2016 12:16 pm

name;; mystic topaz
    age;; unknown
    canon or oc?;; oc
    species[gem or human];; a gem fusion of serpentine and morganite
    homeworld or crystal?;; homeworld
    appearance;; like most fusions, topaz is a rather tall gem with four arms and four eyes. roughly a few feet taller than garnet, she is heavier set and quite strong. she had morganite's pink tones skin and hair and bottom eyes, while serpentine' stop eyes, clothes, and bits of hair are present. serpentine's gem is on the forehead, morganite's on the teeth. WIP

crush;; ...
    other family;; ...
    pets;; ...

weapons;; work in progress
    powers;; work in progress
    theme song[for fun, optional];; work in progress
    other;; work in progress
Last edited by glimwoods on Fri May 06, 2016 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
glimwoods

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: corrupt ;; discussions and forms

Postby celestialblue. » Fri May 06, 2016 12:54 pm

name Turquoise
    age ageless, but significantly old for a gem
    pronouns she/her
    sides with herself

appearance tall and thin with sharp, angular features. One of the few gems that can pass as human, for her skin tone and facial features resemble humans more than aliens. As for ethnicity, she is a rock. But heavily inspired by Native American influences, for the importance of turquoise in their cultures

pos. traits independent, altruistic, calm, and thoughtful
    neg. traits reserved, aloof, a little salty time to time, and incapable of full loyalty to one group or person

history Turquoise was with Homeworld from nearly the beginning. She served them well until she grew more interested in weaker life forms on other planets. So she made a habit of slinking away and trying to permanently reside on those planets. She was always found and kept locked up for a few hundred years as punishment. However, they couldn't do much else to her. She wasn't disobeying orders, or doing anything traitorous, so Homeworld always let her out once she showed more approvable behavior. This cycle went on for sometime until the battle on Earth. She was sent to Earth because she hadn't tried to leave in a few centuries and her higher ups thought her gem hardening abilities would be useful to their army. However, Turquoise saw this as the perfect time to escape. With the rebellion taking place, no one noticed her disappearance. She's lived on earth ever since, using her hardening abilities to keep herself from cracking over the years. However, there is a slight chip in her gem, taking away her ability to talk. It was very difficult for her at first, but she's lived with this for centuries and has gotten used to not talking. If it were fixed by some miracle, she probably still wouldn't say much

gem info "Turquoise is perhaps the oldest stone in history... For centuries Turquoise has been recognized as possessing the power to protect riders from injury due to falls... Turquoise is credited with the property of securing friendly regard... It acts to induce wisdom and understanding, and to enhance trust, kindness,... and viewing others through compassion and forgiveness."

orientation lesbian
    crush open
    family no direct relatives

weapon club and shield
    powers nothing extraordinary, regular gem powers along with being able to harden her own and other gems; which makes them less likely to poof or get damaged
    other pm me if you have any ideas involving her
Last edited by celestialblue. on Mon May 09, 2016 5:23 am, edited 11 times in total.
celestialblue.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nyctomancy » Fri May 06, 2016 12:57 pm

name;; emerald.
    age;; ageless.
    gender;; genderless, prefers they/them.
    canon or oc?;; oc.
    species[gem or human];; gem.
    homeworld or crystal?;; crystal gem.

Hair colour and style: emerald's hair is a pine green color, chopped haphazardly in whatever constitutes as a short boyish cut. because their hair curls, their layered hair makes gives the locks a sort of volume. it's much shorter in the back, by the nape.
    Eye colour & amount: they have two eyes, positioned in a relatively normal position on their face. their irises are a shamrock green, incredibly bright and expressive.
    skin colour: a smooth, creamy mint green.
    marks: nothing notable.
    height: five foot eight.
    clothing: emerald never quite got the concept for human clothing, that there were specific outfits designated for males, and other for females. as a result, their outfits are normally a mix of both stereotypes, plus some. it may not be the most.. fashionable of clothing, but emerald loves what they wear, so it fits. for starters, emerald often wears a white button up shirt, with sleeves rolled up to their elbows. sometimes the gem will add in a tie, other times they'll forgo this accessory [ it will either be a black tie, or a black scarf.] this is coupled with grey skirt [they really like skirts] and cream leggings, the latter of which is tucked under black combat boots. emerald also adores this relatively fugly brown golf cap, but no one has the heart to tell them it looks pretty bad. so they wear it. constantly.

gem location: on their right cheek.
    weapon: emerald's weapon appears in the form of dual arm blades, green weapons of energy that form around their hands and partially up their arm.
    power[s]: standard gem powers, along with a few unique abilities of their own; selective phasing, melding. [they can take inanimate objects and mesh them together. unfortunately, the results are almost always deformed, chunky and bulky. they're working on making their ability more refined, but it's relatively awkward.]

personality;; emerald is relatively childish. they have [or will] a huge fondness for video games, and so the gem often wastes their hours away at the boardwalk arcade. they operate at the level best classed as 'a million miles a minute', always moving from foot to foot. as a result, emerald is relatively impatient, and usually gets sore when things don't work out. on the plus side, Emerald is incredibly passionate about what they do, and is unusually expressive.

crush;; nada.
    other family;; nope.
    pets;; a chicken, called beezlebub. or bubbie, for short.

other;; i never did redraw the references. used some older artwork for emerald. :p
Last edited by nyctomancy on Tue May 10, 2016 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
nyc [ he/him ] adult

slowly getting
back into rping.
nyctomancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me