Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

I Will Not Bow by PikaPerfect

Artist PikaPerfect [gallery]
Time spent 32 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

I Will Not Bow

Postby PikaPerfect » Thu May 05, 2016 1:52 pm

Please welcome the beginning of a new story!

Well, Pixel is my obsession right now, so I developed a story for him. But before I tell you, here is a song lyric to describe Pixel, and a song lyric to describe his father (He doesn't have a name yet, suggestions are appreciated xD)

His Father

May your feet serve you well
And the rest be sent to Hell
Where they always have belonged
Cold hearts brew colder songs
Fate will play us out
With a song of pure romance
Stomp your feet and clap your hands

Let's kill tonight!
Kill tonight!
Show them all you're not the ordinary type
Let's kill tonight!
Kill tonight!
Show them all you're not the ordinary type
Let's kill tonight!

Source
Pixel

I could be mean
I could be angry
You know I could be just like you

I could be fake
I could be stupid

You thought you were standing beside me
You were only in my way
You're wrong if you think that I'll be just like you

You thought you were there to guide me
You were only in my way
You were only in my way

I could be cold
I could be ruthless

I could be weak
I could be senseless

You were only in my way

You were only in my way
You were only in my way

On my own, cause I can't take living with you
I'm alone, so I won't turn out like you
Want me to

You were only in my way

You were only in my way
You were only in my way

I could be mean
I could be angry

Source

The story goes...
    In this world, there are 6 cults. 5 are of sheer darkness, thriving only on death and despair. Where they live, there is no color. They do not have hearts or souls, only ghosts. These cults were created by man after creating creatures far smarter and more sadistic than themselves. These creatures appear as regular animals, but are larger, far smarter, and have a thirst for blood. Each has its own power, whether it be fire, water, wind, etc.. However, each cult is rules by a King and Queen. The final "cult" is the only one that strives to preserve happiness. It is not a cult, but more a group. It is made up of "PeacePups". These are small, ball-like dogs with tiny wings. They are ruled in a similar way to the cults, but are much more caring. Unfortunately, they cannot defend themselves, as they are pacifists.

One year, something odd happened. In the most powerful of the 5 death cults, one creature was born to the King and Queen, different from the rest. His eyes were a brave, electric blue, as opposed to the scarlet red of the others, and, most shockingly of all, he had a heart, a soul, and a conscience. It did not take long for his family to disown him. He refused to kill for pleasure, he refused to cause others' pain for no reason, and, worst of all, he refused to live as the others did. This misfit was Pixel. By the time he was a young kid, his family had already tried to kill him several times. Finally, Pixel decided to run. Run far, far away. Later, he discovered that the 4 other deadly cults' leaders had had children much like him. Sadly, there was one horrifying difference. Pixel, being from the strongest and most sadistic of the 5 cults, still had a dark streak in him. This resulted in random events where he would try to be like those in his original family, trying to slaughter everything in his path with his will-o-wisps (He had been born with power over fire). This made him incredibly dangerous to his partners...

While the 5 evil cults had had their share of odd, good-hearted children, the PeacePups needed to have a misfit as well. One small PeacePup born to the leaders of the pacifists, was a dangerous force. He looked as cute as the rest, but he could become a living disaster at will, his true form. This was similar to... Well... There is no real way to describe it. This monstrosity was evil in a physical form. It was unstoppable as far as anyone could tell. Eventually, the 5 evil cults united under its rule. This formed the DestructDeath cult. With the PeacePups useless, a new, incredibly powerful cult, and 5 teen creatures who had turned against their family tree, a story of sadness, revenge, happiness, and war has begun...

AHHHH I'M EXCITED ;O;
call me pika - he/him - gay - i like cats, pokemon, and genshin impact
sorry if i don't respond to your DM, random messages give me anxiety 😎✌
The summoning gif worked :)
PikaPerfect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me