Calypso by OreoWolf03

Based on Click to view
Artist OreoWolf03 [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Calypso

Postby OreoWolf03 » Wed May 04, 2016 5:17 pm

About this picture: This was just a little picture I wanted to color in for fun and I ended up making a character from it! This corgi is a girl and her name is Calypso.

My thoughts about the picture: I really liked how this turned out and I challenged my creative abilities a bit, which is something I don't do often. I didn't use any refs, though I did look at pictures of some corgis after (for accuracy) and learned that it wasn't even close to what I had done! None the less, the design is simple (as the majority of my character's designs are) and I am happy with the finished result.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Other Information:

Calypso (c) Me

Editable by: TurboCatZ (This editable is super cute and well made, so thanks for making it!)

Link to editable:
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=2273891
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
(I will mostly post colored in editables because even though I am an artist, I can only draw fairly well on paper. I don't have a tablet, just a mouse, so drawing is very hard on here. Maybe when or if I get a tablet, I will post my own drawings, but for now, just colored in editables.)

I am usually pretty active
on this site, so feel free
to send a message or
trade with me.

OreoWolf03

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me