Rose O'Connel by - ; bonk!

Based on Click to view
Artist - ; bonk! [gallery]
Time spent 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rose O'Connel

Postby - ; bonk! » Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:28 pm

this is going to be my sole survivor when the fallout 1.5 update drops for console. I'm so excited for revamped survival mode, I've designed my character and build well in advance. though, I might make this an actual character who appears in rps and such someday. I did have a character named Rose way back when. maybe this could qualify as a revamp.
    anyways, I imagine she's going to be a high endurance and charisma build - high endurance because I worry hunger, thirst, and such is gonna be a real pain in the arse, and I'll need to be able to take a hit in combat because I'm not exactly great at not being a bullet sponge, lol. (I struggle enough playing on high difficulty. survival is gonna be a nightmare, especially considering I'm that player who quicksaves around every corner and every two minutes of gameplay. playing with no quicksaves? yeah, I'm gonna rage quit real quick.) and charisma so I can try and avoid fighting where possible. I'm also torn between making her either high luck or high intelligence. intelligence would be more fitting character wise and get me better supplies, but luck would get me ammo and vats related perks would help tons in combat. plus I could level up pretty fast by running a low Intel/idiot savant setup. I don't know. suggestions from seasoned players, maybe?
    character wise, Rose is rather morally grey. she's not motivated by power like Alaric, or justice like Penny, or purpose like Violet. she's motivated by survival. she's not needlessly cruel, but she does whatever it takes to live another day, and she doesn't help anyone unless she's getting something she deems worth it out of the situation. she's not at all a charity case. it's not that she doesn't care about people, she just values herself above others and believes everyone should rely on themselves. she's a bit of an anarchist as well, and when she's not looking for mercenary work or trading loot out in the commonwealth so that she can afford to feed herself and her dog Diablo, she can usually be found in Goodneighbour, drinking away her problems down in the Third Rail. she does her best to make a living without getting into the way of others much, more to avoid drawing attention to herself and getting a bounty put on her than due to common courtesy. while she does have a small farm in her cabin hidden away near the outskirts of Lexington, it's not usually enough to keep her going. so she often trades her mutfruit and purified water to Diamond City merchants and spends her caps on better food and weapons/armour in Goodneighbour. she does do quite a lot of mercenary work during winters when food isn't growing and supplies are scarcer, but she tries not to make too much of a mess when doing so and usually only takes on tasks to kill people she believes to deserve it unless times are especially hard. often she just takes on work to kill raider gangs, and once she's killed them, retrieves her caps for doing the mission and then returns to loot the bodies of any weapons, armour, food, clothing, and such and then sells it all in Diamond City and to travelling merchants.
    Rose tries to just forget about her life prewar and doesn't actively search for her son at first, but eventually makes an effort to find him.
    in the end, she joins up with the Institute due to their technology and comfortable living conditions.

basically? i'm kinda a big deal.
✦ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

lee || genderfluid || 18+
highly inactive
but i show up once in a blue moon.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ✦
i mean, d'ya even know who you're talkin' to?
- ; bonk!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me