Rocky Fox #14 by Pety

Based on Click to view
Artist Pety [gallery]
Time spent 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rocky Fox #14

Postby Pety » Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:46 am

Rocky Foxes are mountainous foxes that live in very rocky or mountainous areas like northern Canada, the Himalayas, Russia or Scandinavian Countries. They are very friendly, and easily domesticated. All Rocky Foxes have a long fluffy tail, and like a snow leopard, they will wrap it around themselves to keep themselves warm. Domesticated ones have been found to try and look after their human or even animal companions by curling around them and wrapping their tail around them. They come in natural colours like white or brown, and usually have very distinct markings.

Traits: Long and fluffy tail (default), Round pupils (common), sectoral heterochromia eyes (common).

Owner: bandits
Name: Lumila - russian name
Describe her home: Lost in a terrible snow-storm, and left in grave health conditions, a jeep of Russian rangers from the natural park that kept these weird but wonderful creatures were crossing by when they saw the few month old RockyFox, without hesitation the rangers quickly loaded the jeep with the precious cargo and went to the natural parks medical center, just in case of injuries to animals that weren't natural,(circle of life, eating eachother etc) the vet there grew quite attached to the creature and soon adopted the RockyFox as her own, another reason of this action was because Lumila had injured her leg in the storm, but she was able to use it a bit by human medical help, but she could never return the wild, so the bond between the vet and the creature grew into a strong friendship. c;

What does this RF's home look like? Where does she live?

Code: Select all
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Describe her home:[/b]

Ends on the 25th of April
Last edited by Pety on Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pety

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rocky Fox #14

Postby MAGICSTICK! » Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:09 am

Username: bandits
Describe her home: Lost in a terrible snow-storm, and left in grave health conditions, a jeep of Russian rangers from the natural park that kept these weird but wonderful creatures were crossing by when they saw the few month old RockyFox, without hesitation the rangers quickly loaded the jeep with the precious cargo and went to the natural parks medical center, just in case of injuries to animals that weren't natural,(circle of life, eating eachother etc) the vet there grew quite attached to the creature and soon adopted the RockyFox as her own, another reason of this action was because Lumila had injured her leg in the storm, but she was able to use it a bit by human medical help, but she could never return the wild, so the bond between the vet and the creature grew into a strong friendship. c;

{she will be my new fursona if i do win, but good luck!}
MAGICSTICK!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rocky Fox #14

Postby Pety » Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:32 pm

bandits wrote:
Username: bandits

{she will be my new fursona if i do win, but good luck!}

Congratz, Lumila is now yours!
Pety

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me