Lovely's Entries by Tatangi

Based on Click to view
Artist Tatangi [gallery]
Time spent 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Lovely's Entries

Postby Tatangi » Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:58 pm

This is reserved for Lovely and their entries. The form must be filled out in the next post and the following should be your entries. :)
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lovely's Entries

Postby Lovelypetbreeder » Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:48 am

Username: Lovelypetbreeder
Mark the main thread?: Yes
Why are you interested in the species: Your uniquely designed dragons are wonderfelt, and I appreciate them tremendously. They are really astonishing and I just wish to collaborate with you and other staff members, although if I can't then I am fine with just adopting them. The art is beautifully designed and I love the anatomy.
How often would you be able to make an adoptable?: Once or twice a month, depending on the other groups I work with, and sometimes I get busy. I usually make litters of 3 to 4 though.
Question/s?: If I do become an artist, will I have to find a way to use oekaki?

If you have trouble reading the colored font I am really sorry, and I have a regular version below.

Username: Lovelypetbreeder
Mark the main thread?: Yes
Why are you interested in the species: Your uniquely designed dragons are wonderfelt, and I appreciate them tremendously. They are really astonishing and I just wish to collaborate with you and other staff members, although if I can't then I am fine with just adopting them. The art is beautifully designed and I love the anatomy.
How often would you be able to make an adoptable?: Once or twice a month, depending on the other groups I work with, and sometimes I get busy. I usually make litters of 3 to 4 though.
Question/s?: If I do become an artist, will I have to find a way to use oekaki?
Last edited by Lovelypetbreeder on Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lovelypetbreeder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lovelypetbreeder » Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:59 am

This example of my work I am more personally proud of than the rest. I used a bright colored pallet that worked very well together, and using the palette I was able to make a pattern that I felt satisfied in, largely due to the part it reminds me of tropical and exotic animals. I didn't do the best on this as possible though, as you can see the claws would probably need touching up and the tail looks a little blank and could have probably had some bubbled lines like the ones on the neck.
Lovelypetbreeder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lovelypetbreeder » Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:05 am

On this design I wanted to show I can do unique designs such as fading on the skin. I used a darkened palette that became lighter as it went, and I added a eye beneath the mask. I started with the darker colors and layered it with the lightest in the palette. Though I didn't do as good of a job on the transparency as the last one, and I forgot to finish the top left wings above the dragon correctly by adding the white.
Lovelypetbreeder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lovelypetbreeder » Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:13 am

Lastly I used a palette with natural colors to show that the dragon doesn't have to be brightly colored to look beautiful. When I usually think of a naturally colored dragon I try to imagine a landscape they would live in, like dragons who hunt near or live near the ground would probably, more than likely, be dark greens, blacks, or browns for that reason. Although the design does look nice on this dragon, my transparency was the worst in this picture and I could have added more detail.
Lovelypetbreeder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me