. by caesou

Based on Click to view
Artist caesou [gallery]
Time spent 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Postby caesou » Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:24 pm

anyway

• turn. on. smoothing! smoothing helps your drawing life so much, and it'll make your linework waaaaay less wobbly!
  • try to make your linework a bit thicker. it really depends on your style whether thick or thin lines suit your drawing, but start with a bit thicker lines
  • when drawing "fingers", don't make them too long if your making them stick-like! they would pretty much fall off if they were that long. keep it small, cute and petite!
  • give your character, character! if that doesn't make sense, don't draw characters in really stiff poses. it doesn't really give them any personality or much depth. i drew the legs more apart and it really gives it a proud, happy kind of vibe coming from the heart.
  • just to add to adding more character part, feel free to curve your lines more! stiff, straight lines given to a character doesn't really tell us a lot about the character a lot of the time.
  • when coloring, be very careful and keep your color inside the lines. take your time, it's not a race! if it goes outside the lines, there is no shame in erasing it.

i might add more to this if i need to, but that's all i can think of for now
hi, i'm caesou!
she/they
caesou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: .

Postby Bunny!! » Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:59 am

Thanks! This was really helpful! Would you like to be one of my artists for the "heart'ies store/ adoption center" ? When I do eventually open it. ^.^
Bunny!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caesou » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:53 am

Beautifulhorselover wrote:Thanks! This was really helpful! Would you like to be one of my artists for the "heart'ies store/ adoption center" ? When I do eventually open it. ^.^

ah, sorry, but i can't accept that. there's a lot of things to do, and being an artist would be quite a bit for my shoulders.
hi, i'm caesou!
she/they
caesou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bunny!! » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:54 am

Oh ok, well if you do change your mind it would only be once in a while, like I opened and no one has even taken the free ones yet.
Bunny!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me