Rocky Fox #12 by Pety

Based on Click to view
Artist Pety [gallery]
Time spent 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rocky Fox #12

Postby Pety » Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:53 am

Rocky Foxes are mountainous foxes that live in very rocky or mountainous areas like northern Canada, the Himalayas, Russia or Scandinavian Countries. They are very friendly, and easily domesticated. All Rocky Foxes have a long fluffy tail, and like a snow leopard, they will wrap it around themselves to keep themselves warm. Domesticated ones have been found to try and look after their human or even animal companions by curling around them and wrapping their tail around them. They come in natural colours like white or brown, and usually have very distinct markings.

Traits: Round pupils (common), central heterochromia eyes (common), ear fluff (common), medium tail (uncommon).

Owner: Creativity
Name: Luxa
Short story:
Luxa was a wild Rocky Fox; that much was known since her birth. She was named for the fire her mother had seen in her eyes. When Luxa was in her adolescent stage, she wandered away from her pile on accident, chasing after a leaf. After realizing she was lost, she tried to find her way home, only to find a male from another pile. He smelled unfamiliar, but she was more excited than scared. He was also young, but he seemed older than her.

"Who are you, and why do you smell funny?" she asked simply, her eyes wide with curiosity.

He tightened his jaw and fluffed his fur, trying to seem bigger than he really was. "Leave, small one," he growled.

There was a hint of nervousness in his eyes, though, and she noticed this. Grinning, she slid across the ground and pawed at his thin tail, laying on her back in the snow. "I don't know where to go," she answered, unaware of the fact that he was trying to intimidate her.

The male stiffened for a moment before reaching down and grabbing her by his scruff. He tossed her aside, pointing his tail. "Your pile is that direction, small one. Leave, before I have to chase you off," he demanded.

At this point, Luxa had realized that he wasn't quite as friendly as she had thought. She crouched down, flattening her ears and keeping her tail down. "Oh-h... R-right... I'll just... I'll just go now," she muttered, fleeing off in the direction he had signaled. By the time she got back, she was excitedly recounting the story to everyone who would listen, though she conveniently left out being scared. She solemnly told the others about how she had taken down the Rocky Fox after he had viciously attacked her, and how he had teeth bigger than her. No one believed her, of course.

After all, Luxa was a wild Rocky Fox.

Write a short story about her first meeting with a Rocky Fox from another pile.

Code: Select all
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Short story:[/b]

Ends on the 20th of April
Last edited by Pety on Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pety

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rocky Fox #12

Postby Creativity » Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:34 am

Username: Creativity
Short story: Luxa was a wild Rocky Fox; that much was known since her birth. She was named for the fire her mother had seen in her eyes. When Luxa was in her adolescent stage, she wandered away from her pile on accident, chasing after a leaf. After realizing she was lost, she tried to find her way home, only to find a male from another pile. He smelled unfamiliar, but she was more excited than scared. He was also young, but he seemed older than her.

"Who are you, and why do you smell funny?" she asked simply, her eyes wide with curiosity.

He tightened his jaw and fluffed his fur, trying to seem bigger than he really was. "Leave, small one," he growled.

There was a hint of nervousness in his eyes, though, and she noticed this. Grinning, she slid across the ground and pawed at his thin tail, laying on her back in the snow. "I don't know where to go," she answered, unaware of the fact that he was trying to intimidate her.

The male stiffened for a moment before reaching down and grabbing her by his scruff. He tossed her aside, pointing his tail. "Your pile is that direction, small one. Leave, before I have to chase you off," he demanded.

At this point, Luxa had realized that he wasn't quite as friendly as she had thought. She crouched down, flattening her ears and keeping her tail down. "Oh-h... R-right... I'll just... I'll just go now," she muttered, fleeing off in the direction he had signaled. By the time she got back, she was excitedly recounting the story to everyone who would listen, though she conveniently left out being scared. She solemnly told the others about how she had taken down the Rocky Fox after he had viciously attacked her, and how he had teeth bigger than her. No one believed her, of course.

xxxx

"𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓰𝓸𝓷𝓷𝓪 𝓱𝓮𝓵𝓹 𝓶𝓮 𝓾𝓹, 𝓒𝓾𝓹𝓬𝓪𝓴𝓮?"

xxx

"𝒮𝓉𝑜𝓅 𝒸𝒶𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉. 𝑀𝓎 𝓃𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝒞𝒶𝒾𝓉𝓁𝓎𝓃."

xxx

"𝓑𝓾𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓼𝓸 𝓼𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓽... 𝓛𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓹𝓬𝓪𝓴𝓮."
Creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pety » Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:38 am

Creativity wrote:
Username: Creativity
Short story: Luxa was a wild Rocky Fox; that much was known since her birth. She was named for the fire her mother had seen in her eyes. When Luxa was in her adolescent stage, she wandered away from her pile on accident, chasing after a leaf. After realizing she was lost, she tried to find her way home, only to find a male from another pile. He smelled unfamiliar, but she was more excited than scared. He was also young, but he seemed older than her.

Congratz! I enjoyed reading your story, Luxa is now yours!
Pety

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Creativity » Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:43 am

Thank you!!! c:.

xxxx