Kiamara Adoption (Winner) by Lady Bun

Artist Lady Bun [gallery]
Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
22 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kiamara Adoption (Winner)

Postby Lady Bun » Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:03 pm

Tell a story about an adventure you had with your father (Harlock)
"Harlock is a space pirate captain"
Word limit; 2,000

Little about Harlock
He is a romantic hero, noble, and rebellious cause in his mind
pirates should be free of any orders, so why not in space, where
there's plenty of freedom. 8-)

• You can add other things to your form (make one up)
• No websites, just coding on CS.
• If artwork, must be about the story (no limit on art pieces)
• Will be judged mainly on the story
• The word limit is only for the story part
• This kia doesn't have to be a pirate like Harlock

Bits About Their Family

Harlock

Haya
She would hold onto things, she doesn’t like letting things go as she was abandon at a young age. As a small child she couldn’t comprehend being abandoned so her young mind concocted that her parents were aliens that had to leave her on earth, because no loving parents would just abandoned their little girl. Haya’s also referees herself in the third person.

Rigel
Being raised in a world with everyone around him is ruthless pirate. So he took on the role in style, being the worst and ruthless pirate as he could be. Caring little about those around him, one thing he does care about. He doesn’t like it when someone says his younger sibling is a ‘daddy’s baby’. He gets very jealous with rage. Rigel isn’t the nice, kind older brother, towards his sibling; if he could (and get away with it) he would sell his sibling for a space ship.

May 21 midnight
Last edited by Lady Bun on Fri May 27, 2016 12:23 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Lady Bun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kiamara Adoption

Postby bellini » Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:26 pm

Last edited by bellini on Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bellini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

HOW to KILL a GOD

Postby sneezes » Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:26 pm

▔ ▔▔ ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔Image▍▎▏

◤﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊◥
---In the face of the World there is an order that cannot be defied by a mere human, and so there are a select few, a very select few,
---who are given abilities to surpass the weaker from the start.
---That is where the disparity and inequality play part, and that is where we must start a change.
---To create an equal world where one is equivalent to another; no prejudice or hatred, that is my goal.

◣﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎◢

╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳
      username
    eyepatch.
      name
    Deicide -
    "Deicide is the killing (or the killer) of a god."
    "The term deicide was coined in the 17th century from medieval Latin *deicidium, from de-us "god" and -cidium "cutting, killing."'
    Agender. Deicide goes by they/them pronouns.
      personality
    wipwipwipw
    398/400 words.
      short story
    wipwipwipwipwipw
    700/700
      sibling relations
    Rigel is... Not quite what Deicide had imagined to have as an older brother. In fact, Deicide doesn't consider themselves having a brother, and certainly not Rigel. Ever since Deicide was able to walk and talk, Rigel seemed to despite them. When they were around their father, Harlock, Rigel seemed to dislike that. When people would comment about how they were a "Daddy's Baby", Rigel would have a sour look on his face. Evidently, Deicide wasn't wanted by the other Kiamara.

Rigel grew up to be a savage, ruthless pirate. Taking after their father's line of work, Rigel joined the pirate movement, but not in the same way. What their father had fought for- peace, freedom, respect, honor- it was all for naught when it came to how Rigel acted. Rigel, in all aspects, took more after the worst people in space rather than his own father. And it was disgusting.

Of course, Deicide didn't follow in those footsteps. Nor their mother's, nor their father's. In all three terms, every job and aspect of their family's life had completely closed off those paths. Deicide didn't want to be like any of them.

That being said, there was one thing that Deicide learned from Rigel.
          "Don't cry."

extras
      wipwipwipwipwipw

ImageImage
ImageImage

click for full size, please!
Last edited by sneezes on Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
sneezes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jayus » Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:26 pm

slams a mark
jayus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Daddy's Not so Perfect Princess

Postby Karmaloco » Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:26 pm

Art by Shizz on DA
Art by Me
Name: Aaima
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Birthday: April 4th
Zodiac: Aries
Birth Stone: Diamond

Ary by Me
Appearance(anthro):
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 110
Eyes: Deep Pink
Build: Slim build, yet fit.
Hair: Long, pulled back.
Voice: Soft and light. Bouncy.
Hobbies/Favorites:
Hobby: Creating Sculptures from empty metal containers.
Movie: Treasure Planet.
Book: House of Night Series.
Song: You Can't Take Me-Bryan Adams
Food: Oranges.

Personality:
Rough:
Although she doesn't look it she can be very rough and tough. Aaima loves to fight with others and loves to keep a tough reputation to keep up with her brother. Even though she doesn't too much care for her brother she still wants to make others see that she can compete just as easily with her sibling.
Tomboy:
Aaima is very tomboyish, she loves to get dirty and scrap around with others. Aaima loves everything involving bugs and making a huge mess that Haya would have to eventually clean up. When she was younger she would always pick fight with Rigel when he would fuss at her or when she was feeling mean.
Distant:
Although she likes to keep in touch with her parents she goes through spells of being totally distant toward others. During this state she will ignore everyone that attempts to communicate with her. She will simply walk off mid-sentence and show little to no remorse for doing so. Aaima dislikes being social, so she becomes distant in social situations.
Short Tempered:
Aaima can be extremely short tempered with complex tasks. Even if she's a captain of her own, small things can aggravate her quickly and she doesn't like to deal with them. More often than not she can become temperamental anywhere between 2 to 4 times a day, depending on the tasks she is working on.
Forceful:
Even for her girlish figure and petite body, Aamia can be extremely forceful in any situation that calls for it. She has been known to force her ideas on her crew mates and if they don't agree with her she has been known to ditch them on abandoned planets. Although she does eventually wire in that she left someone, but it can take up to two weeks.
Rude:
Rude is almost an understatement for Aamia but she for the most part comes off as rude and ruthless to strangers. When she doesn't plan on getting to know the person she will stay in a rude manner towards them. If she chooses they are worth knowing she eventually will come off as less rude.
Creative:
This is a side that is deeply hidden from others that don't know her well. Her mom and dad have seen this side of her; she loves to create new things from old ones. For example her hobby she keeps a secret, she loves to use old containers to make small sculptures. Half the time though she throws away her work so no one sees it. She is very secretive about it.

Stars
Shiny Objects
Technology
Butterflies
Mechanical Equipment
Empty Metal Containers
Dislikes:
Asteroids
Solar Flares
Bad Jobs
Boring People
Wind
Hunger
Too Much Rain
Quirks:
Fidgets.
Bites claws.
Anti social.
Taps fingers when nervous.
Can't look Harlock in the eyes.
Over thinks everything.
Talks in third person when upset.
Art by Me
Harlock:
"Harlock is a pretty awesome dad. I love going on adventures with him and I like to consider myself a valuable part of his crew. Though sometimes I think people see me as more attached to my dad than my mom, which in a way I guess is true. I get along better with my father than my mother to be honest, but I do love my mother dearly. I for some reason can't look my father in the eyes, I've been told it's because I'm afraid of him, but I'm not at all! I just can't look him straight in the eyes when we talk. All in all me and my father are a lot closer than anyone else in our family."
Haya:
"Even though I am closer to dad, I love mom a lot too. She can be a little weird but she’s my mom, what can ya do? I do take a little bit after her by talking about myself in third person. I only do it when I'm really upset or angry about something. My mom is a total nut, and can be so far out there but she’s also super sweet. Even though we are all rough and tough pirates, mom is still very in touch with her feminine side and I respect that about her. I feel bad that she was abandoned as a child though, but at least now she has us and can show us love and kindness."
Rigel:
"Oh my goodness, don't get me started on my brother. Even though we are siblings, and are supposed to care about each other we don't. Even as a kid all Rigel wanted to do was get rid of me, he even tried to sell me to someone once, who does that? Thank goodness dad caught him before I was traded away. Me and Rigel pretty much hate each other, and as kids he hated it when someone would call me a daddy's girl, he hated the idea of sharing our dad with me. He still hates the fact that I'm so close to dad, it drives him completely mad when I volunteer to help dad from time to time."
Art by Me
It was a typical morning, the sun had risen despite the amount of clouds in the sky. Today was the day, Aaima had hopped the weather would be perfect today just for them. She jumped out of bed and ran down toward her parents room. The only part of today she was dreading was the fact her brother Rigel would be joining them. She knocked on their room before showing herself in and jumped onto their bed, "It's the day daddy! it's time to wake up and go! you promised!!!" she whined while jumping on her father hoping to wake him. Once he awoke, they started getting ready for their first adventure together. Aaima was so excited, she had pictured this day for months, ever since her father had told them over dinner that they were almost the age to go on a real job with him. She had always dreamed of being just like her daddy, a rough and tough pirate of the galaxy. She wanted to gain a reputation for herself, not just of being "daddy's little girl" she wanted to be feared and rivaled! They rushed through breakfast and headed out the door to the ship to leave on their first journey. Aaima excitedly jumped into the ship and started to do everything she had to, to prepare herself to take off. As soon as she was almost finished Rigel appeared and sighed at the sight of her, Aaima rolled her eyes and sat up straight ready for their adventure. Harlock shortly after joined them and readied the ship to leave.
Once in space everything seemed so new and amazing to Aaima, even though she had been up many times before it was as if she was seeing it all for the first time all over again. She could no longer contain her excitement, "what are we doing today daddy? Are we going to fight a gang of unruly rivaling pirates? Are we going to loot an abandoned planet for left behind jewels?" she exclaimed in while almost jumping around. Rigel rolled his eyes, "we could always ditch her, can we just stop by a bartering planet and trade for her? I could get my own ship then! I'll stand on a bench shouting 'A ship, a ship!, a ship for my sister!' and see who all is interested" he laughed and stuck his tongue out at Aaima. Aaima glared at him, "you're lucky I can't hit you from here!" Aaima snarled. "Enough you two, we are just going to check out this one place and see if there are any spare jewels around, no fighting and no trading" Harlock said, "you are still too young to be fighting off older men" he finished. He finally landed the ship and a seemingly abandoned planet. There were a lot of animals that she had never seen before, some almost as big as she was. She looked around trying to stay close to the others so she wouldn't be lost.
They looked around the planet for what seemed to be hours, though in all time frame it had only been fifteen minutes. Aaima became impatient, "are you sure there's anything left her daddy?" she asked with a slight groan in her voice. Harlock ignored the question, he was too busy trying to find a stash someone had told him about days ago. Rigel decided it was time for him to go exploring on his own and took off, "Rigel you dummy don't get lost!" Aaima shouted to him as he ran away but it was already too late. Rigel was too far in the distance to here, nor care, about his sisters warning. She too thought that it might be fun to explore on her own for a bit, but she was partially afraid of losing visual sight of her father. She slowly started to drift back farther and farther from her farther until she was far enough back to where she could still see her dad and yet explore freely. She looked around to see if she could find anything that looked like jewels or really anything she could take home for a souvenir of her first job with her dad.
After a short time of looking toward the ground, she looked up and noticed she could no longer see her dad. Fear suddenly struck Aaima. Being lost was one of her greatest fears and since her fater was out of sight, her mind began racing with the thought of him and Rigal leaving her behind on this planet. She ran around trying desperately to find Harlock but she couldn't. She sat down at what seemed to be a near by lake of some kind, though the water was nothing like water she had seen before. She took a few deep breathes and ignored the fact that she was alone for the moment. She looked up and tried to figure out the direction in which Harlock might have went. All of a sudden there was a strange ear piercing noise. Aaima covered her ears and tried to look around to find where that horrible noise was coming from. Finally her eyes met with large, deep yellow eyes of a huge creature.
Aaima jumped back and screamed loudly at the sight of this creature, it looked as to be a huge frog, with six eyes. She relaxed a bit and smirked at the creature, "you spooked me you beast" she said knowing it didn't understand her, she pulled out a wooden sword she had made herself weeks before the trip, "you're lucky I don't have a real one of these! or I'd chop you up to bits!" she shouted swishing her sword at the frog. Just after that the frog like creature repeated his ear piercing ribbit and looked straight at Aaima. She flinched and pulled her wooden sword yet again pointing it at the beast, "don't you even try anything!" she shouted at the frog and all the frog did was hop one length away. Aaima sighed in relief and but kept her sword out. After a few short moments of silence she looked back at the beast and then back to the water. She then stood up and stretched, she then quietly tried to walk away from the from but its slimy deep red tongue rapped around her leg.
She was scared, officially terrified even. She couldn't think of anything else to do but scream for help, she shouted as loud as she could while the frog was slowly pulling her closer to it's mouth. Finally her shouting landed upon Harlock's ears and he came running, seeing the frog with a hold on his daughter sent shivers down his spine. He pulled out his sword and sliced the tip of the frogs tongue and the beast wailed in pain. It then slid its way back into the water, Harlock then kicked the remaining potion of the tongue into the water. He looked down at Aaima and shook his head, not words were exchanged. He thought to himself that maybe it was still too soon to have her and Rigel out on a trip with him. After that thought he realized Rigel wasn't there either. "Where is your brother?" he asked looking down to where Aaima was, she simply looked up then away once their eyes met and shrugged, "I-I don't know..he walked away a while ago.." Her voice was barely a whisper as her head hung shamefully.
Harlock groaned and took Aaima's hand, "Lets find him. I don't think there are any jewels around here after all.." he said with slight disappointment in his voice. She kept her head low, fearful her father was mad at both of them and upset that she didn't stay with him like she probably should have. They walked off together fallowing smaller footprints that appeared to be Rigel's. Off in the distance they could hear what sounded like laughter, Aaima looked up to Harlock confused only too look away once eye contact was made yet again. He picked her up and hurried over to the location of the laughter and found Rigel, playing around in what seemed to be a huge pile of jewels and older looking golden coins. Once Rigel saw Harlock he smiled, until his sister came into view then he smirked, "look what I found! Me, Rigel!" he said cockily before laying back in the jewels and coins, as if to make a snow angel. Aaima groaned softly and she frowned almost, disappointed in the fact that she hadn't found anything.
Harlock laughed at the sight. "Good one son!" he said encouragingly, which was like daggers to Aaima, she only wanted to please her father and she let him down. He had to come save her like some damsel in distress when all she wanted to be was the victor. Rigel looked at his sister and stuck his tongue out, mocking her in her shame, this caused her to glare at him and only made her dislike for her brother grow stronger. Harlock set Aaima down and and pulled out a sack to fill with the loot, as him and Rigel filled the sack she sat down on a near by log and pouted. She thought to herself quietly as they worked how she could compete with her sibling and how in the future she could be an equal rival to him in every way.
After the sack was filled they returned to the ship. "Well how was your first trip?" he asked them, not bringing up the fact of Aaima's incident. Rigel gloated, "it was amazing dad! I had so much fun!" Aaima sat silently for a minute. "It was okay.." she finally got out. Rigel looked at his sister and made a few funny faces but all she did was glare at him, not even commenting on them because she didn't feel much like arguing for once. She returned to her thoughts which turned into day dreams about how her future will turn out if she could just meet her brother and be his equal. Her daydream slowly became more and more fascinating with each aspect she pictured, a real sword made of steel, an amazing ship all to herself she'd be happy.
Years slowly passed, and Aaima and Rigel grew up and took two separate paths in life. Rigel became ruthless, feared, but Aaima decided it wasn't really worth being compared to Rigel, she would rather be famous for being powerful. She didn't mind being feared but would much rather being admired. She would pillage just as her father, but more tasteful, she got her beautiful ship she had wanted and was very happy with the path she had chosen. She didn't need to be her brothers equal, just his rival. Through the years the family developed one pure rival, a female pirate captain by the name of Imber. She wasn't as ruthless as Rigel, no, but she could be heartless when it came down do it.
All in all the first trip that she had went on with her father changed her. Aaima was still as she was personality wise but yet she thought differently. The cocky show off nature of her brother had always annoyed her, and would still always annoy her, but he was her brother. Despite their complete and total polar opposite paths and how much she can't stand him, they are family. She is and will be happy with how she turned out, after her experiences on that first trip. On occasion, Aaima thinks back to that day in reflection and wouldn't change anything about her trip with her father. Now that she is older, more mature than back then, she can understand what was to be learned from the actions both her and her sibling had made. She smiled to herself thinking about her next, grand adventure on her broadening horizon. The smile grew as her ship approached.
Last edited by Karmaloco on Sun May 22, 2016 9:05 am, edited 34 times in total.
Karmaloco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravendarus » Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:28 pm

Is there an end date?
Ravendarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GIGABITE » Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:30 pm

Mark mmm yes

Ideas--
Name: Bethany
Story takes place with her being at a young age [details be a secret]
Highly fascinated by space, young at heart, loving, sweet
Last edited by GIGABITE on Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bisexual - Non-Binary - Any pronouns
Characters - DeviantArt

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
GIGABITE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mars » Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:31 pm

res hhh yes

story idea: exploring an unknown planet with her father on her first trip in space
(please do not steal <3)
-hates brother
-loves mother and believes her parents really were aliens
Last edited by mars on Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

화성 여성 레즈 감각처리장애 + 광장공포증

hi !! I'm mars, a gal with spd + agoraphobia.
I frequent the oc + adoptables side of cs.

my interests rn include genshin, skz,
learning languages, and drawing !! :3c

my cs inbox is full so please chat w/ me
on discord @ mars_v_e

나는 네가 자랑스럽다. 계속 최선을 다하거라 ♡

mars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby - poppeh » Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:33 pm

hnn mark ;w;

- poppeh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mir - Here to Help You or Hurt You

Postby mellifluous » Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:33 pm

YESSS
Name: Mireya Ophelia Larkin
[*]everyone calls her Mir
[*]cop
[*]story is about her first time adventuring with him as a little girl; super excited about everything
[*]cynical
[*]confident in herself
[*]isn't a fan of most people
[*]blunt
[*]will be doing two personalities of her, one her real self and one who she pretends to be
[*]hates her brother because of *some random thing he did to her that impacted her life*
[*]she got kicked out of prom for starting a fight
[*]used to be a total delinquent
[*]goes to the gym often
[*]has anger issues and her release is the shooting range, introduced to her by her father
[*]her first time at the shooting range was actually on another planet
[*]dyes her naturally red streaks ALLL THE TIME (got permission for rivkah) her ref stays the same and it's a human form only thing

FBFBFB
C3CAD2
B4B8C4
827C8E
181A27
261E2B
C61C41
3A212E

Lost connection </3
Winner may have my art (by D E L I R I U M )
Last edited by mellifluous on Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:31 am, edited 8 times in total.
mellifluous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me