I DIDN'T EAT YOUR CAKE!

"I DIDN'T EAT YOUR CAKE!" by Fawninggazelle

Dressup entry

I DIDN'T EAT YOUR CAKE!

Postby Fawninggazelle » Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:51 pm

'Where did you get that cake?

Flitz looked down to his paws as she said this. He was adopted, you see. Unlike many children, Flitz was one of those who thought even the most simplest things were valued upon, such as birthdays. Sure, he did have his birthdays, but no one remembered them. He only knew about them when a schoolmate of his asked.

'Do you want to come to my birthday?' Troye asked. Flitz, as hearing the unfamiliar word, answered immediately. 'What's a bird hay?' Troye dropped his lunchbox apple at this. A child? Who doesn't know what a birthday IS? Troye had been a friend of Flitz ever since he went to school. He knew that Flitz didn't know much about things such as the Earth revolves around the Sun (though he learnt that already) but when did he heard an seven year old that didn't know what in Totoro's chirps a birthday is? Well, he'd better explain it then.

'A birthday,' Troye said between apple bites, 'Is a day...' Oh dear. It seemed easy at first, but Troye suddenly couldn't think of that to say. Birthdays were when you celebrate you've grown another year old, right? But that didn't make sense at all. Flitz was waiting, curious to know what a birthday is. Whilst he was thinking, Flitz wanted to know what's a birthday or whatever is. Flitz made a mental note to tell his sister when he goes home.

Finally, Troye had made a decision on what words he's gonna say and said, 'A birthday is a day when you celebrate the day you were born. For example, I was born in the twenty-seventh of March, and it only happens once a year, right? So when it's March twenty-seven again, that means it's my birthday. Got that?' Flitz nodded at this. Now he knew what a birthday was, but when was his birthday? 'Troye?' he asked. While picking up his apple, he answered, 'Yep?' 'If you have a birthday, then when is my birthday?' Troye abruptly stopped. So that's why he didn't knew what a birthday was. But then, when WAS his birthday? Troye, as I've mentioned before, knows a lot about Flitz, but not EVERYTHING. So the only answer he could think of was, 'I don't know, Flitz.'

Flitz was sneaking into the library with his balloon, confetti, streamers and cake in his mouth and a party hat balanced on his head. This is going to be the best party ever, he said. Today was his birthday, eighth to be precise. After being to Troye's birthday party one year ago, he was running like a cheetah pouncing after antelope back to his house. He entered the house, went upstairs and encountered his sister, Homura. Panting breathlessly, Flitz asked his sister, 'Sis, what's my birthday?' Homura thought of this. She was a cool, calm and collective lion. Though she was wise, she didn't have a clue of what his birthday is. So she just said, 'I don't know, Flitz.' He was dissapointed by this, so he asked, 'Can I make one up?' Homura thought of this to be a bit misleading, since there were 365 days on the
calendar Flitz has 1 out of 365 chance that he'll actually get his birthday. 'Tell you what,' Homura said, 'How about your birthday's the same as mine? It won't be confusing anymore? April eight. Does that sound okay to you?' 'Yes, please! It's nearly April eight anyways!'

That's how Flitz got himself into this position. Homura asked again, this time even calmer than before, 'Flitz, where did you get that cake?' He didn't want to answer. Instead he looked at her with a sorry face. Homura, though, was smiling. Flitz found that very surprising at first. 'You could've saved some for me, silly. Just ask when you want one.' Flitz stole the cake from Homura's birthday and ran to the library. Now, how did she figured that out? Flitz was just glad he wasn't in trouble. At least he've had his birthday, and with Homura too!
~~~~~

GUYZ GUYZ I WANTED TO PUT A BRIEF DESCRIPTION BUT I ENDED UP WITH A NOVEL OTL Sorry for long story! By the way, all of the characters were based off my pets in Chicken Smoothie, with Flitz and Homura being lions from the CS Birthday gifts (I think Homura was the Christmas-like one) and Troye from the story-telling thingy where his design had apples in it. LOTS of them. Anyways, happy birthday CS!
Fawninggazelle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me