Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

MY OLD ART WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME by Snowseph

Artist Snowseph [gallery]
Time spent 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

MY OLD ART WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME

Postby Snowseph » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:42 pm

AHHHHAHHAHHH.

SoOOooooOo long story short: While I browsing through my old crappy art, I saw that one of my now-favorite artists and one my art idols had cOMMENTED ON MY OLD CRAPPY ART BACK IN THE DAY. It was art from almost two years ago and the worst part is that the art that I drew was vent art. I didn't even realize it???? Holy crap. And of course being the disgustingly anxiety-ridden teen that I am, I fringing panic and messaged my buddy, Nodell (srry Noods). bUt aLas, NoOdS LeFt mE (probs because it's hella late lmao). SO YEAH. NOW I'M INTERNALLY DYING. >///W///<

THE ONLY HOPE THAT I HAVE FOR THEM NOT REMEMBERING ME IS THAT I HAVE SINCE CHANGED MY USERNAME... SO MAYBE THEY WON'T REMEMBER ME. PLS HOPE FOR ME THAT THEY DON'T.

AlSo, this is a v v v accurate depiction of me. You know, abnormally large screwy eyes, giant bushy eyebrows, no ears, a funky tongue, wild hair, stubby hands... the usual things that usual people have.

NoW pLS eXcUSe ME wHile I TrY tO GEt sOme sLeeP (which will be hard because I'm really anxious now, hahahahahaahhaahahahahahahah).

pls tell me it's not just me who suffers the pain of one of your fave artists commenting on your old art a while ago...

EDIT // QUICK BONUS SKETCH AS A CONTINUATION. Not gonna post so I don't spam the Oekaki board anymore, haha,,,,....,,,.,...
Snowseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me