Artist Blumoonwolf [gallery]
Time spent 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

My Entries For the Artist Competition!~

Postby Blumoonwolf » Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:58 am

Hullo!~

So lemme just start out by writing this awkward message for anyone who cares to read it..?

I've been interested in Plumerians for quite a while now- almost a year, I think! And since I've first joined this site I've learned many things about the artists and community as a whole, actually meeting some wonderful people who I couldn't think of living without now. Sadly, I've only just joined the Plumerian community, (being gifted Rylan) and while I don't post often, I have been keeping up with the people who stream there with amazing art ;3
So now I'm trying out to be involved with this species as a whole, not just the occasional post on the fanclub <3

Sorry for this whole awkward message, I don't mean to be sappy or anything, I'm just really excited for a shot!~

I'm online everyday, and for awhile now I've been practicing digital art (though you won't see it on my Oekaki- yet hopefully) mostly doing traditional previously... I used to do digital art with the mouse, so if my tablet broke/had to be replaced it wouldn't be a setback on making Plumes! If I was by some miracle chosen. I'd love to keep up with everyone, and hopefully add to all of this!~

** Please excuse the horrible cover- I may fix it up once I get started on the entries.
    I hope you have a lovely day/night <3
Blumoonwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me