They shouldn't be friends...

"They shouldn't be friends..." by Sonderstorm

Dressup entry

They shouldn't be friends...

Postby Sonderstorm » Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:45 am

Arron was roaming freely when he heard a rustling in the bushes. He paused, raising his elegant little head.
" Ma?" He looked around nervously. Then, a small rodent came from the bushes. She looked young, like Arron, and
when she saw him her eyes lit up." Hey! Are you one of those chickens? I'm Syberra! What's your name?"
" I'm Arron.... Are you a rat?" When she nodded, Arron jumped back in surprise. His parents had told him that rats were nasty
rebels who hated the Lovely Lovely Chickens. But this rat was clean and friendly. Her whole head was black and she had a black
stripe running down her back, like a path." Shouldn't we be enemies?" She twitched her whiskers and replied," Not if I don't want us to be." From there formed a friendship, a forbidden one that should have never happened between predator and prey, chicken and rat.
Rats in the wild are supposed to hunt chickens, not be friends with one. Arron never told his parents, and he would meet in secret with Syberra, at day in the forest. She said that bright sunlight hurt her eyes, so she liked the leaves of the trees.

Do you support this strange friendship? What do you think will happen next?
Sonderstorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me