Easter Saved ~Read Description~ (Third Version)

"Easter Saved ~Read Description~ (Third Version)" by sugarchai

Dressup entry

Easter Saved ~Read Description~ (Third Version)

Postby sugarchai » Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:24 am

I woke on Easter morning, my little sister hopping up and down screaming. "Easter!! Easter!! Easter!! Let's go find what the Easter bunny hid!!" I sigh and climb out of bed, tugging on a nice top and some jeans. My brother ran up the stairs yelling "Amber, wake up!!" My mom always made me wear this purple Easter suit because she assumed that my little sister thought it was the real bunny. The real bunny doesn't look THIS stupid. I blink to keep myself awake and spot probably over 100 Easter eggs lying around, that my sister was too short to see. I stop down the stairs and put on the bunny suit. My sister opens the door when I am changing and gapes in horror. Not because of me, but because the bunny suit. "Amber...." Her voice trails off. What have I done?? "The... the... the Easter bunny's not real?" She sobs. My mom runs into the bathroom. "Amber!" She gives me this look; the look she gives me when she knows I ruined their childhood. I hang my head and wait. My mom looks at my sister and says "Don't worry, the Easter bunny's real, he is just late and Amber decided to take over for the day. " My little sister rolls her eyes. "Sure..." She says. I sigh in relief. Another Easter saved.
sugarchai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me