kalons artist comp // bitterpigeon's entries by magpie!

Based on Click to view
Artist magpie! [gallery]
Time spent 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by magpie!

kalons artist comp // bitterpigeon's entries

Postby magpie! » Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:33 am

kalon design entries wrote:
    entry 1 - [complex design with no edits] xxxxx
about me wrote:
Hello there, my name's bitterpigeon, but I am also known as Owlie13 or Owl. At the moment I own one lovely kalon, Aerwyn, who was gifted to me by a good friend of mine. I have been around this community ever since it started out, and I would love to become more involved in it through becoming an artist or guest artist for the species.

Designing is one of my favorite activities, and I often release adoptables on my deviantArt account as well as here on ChickenSmoothie. I have certainly grown a lot in my designing and linework skills through the past few years, and it has become a true passion of mine.

A few of my strenths in designing are simple and intermediate designs involving natural color schemes with unnatural acccents. I can also work fairly well with palette color schemes. I am decent at edits involving fur, hair, tails, etc, but I often have to be 'in the mood' for edits to really do them justice, which means you'll probably see more common adopts from me. I am fairly busy during the school year, but I do make time for designing because it is such a stress reliever to me. But now that I'm on Summer break, I have a ton of time to make adopts!

I have been an artist and a guest artist for a few different species, such as goblin gators and symbol dogs, as well as running my own species adoptable, avixian wolves. It's incredibly fun for me to adopt out designs, as I love seeing the creativity that blossoms from adopt competitions. I try my best to come up with creative contests involving art, poetry, prompts relating to the character or even just limited impress-me's with an odd twist.
magpie!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me