Hmm (Story In the description)

"Hmm (Story In the description)" by .neon

Dressup entry

Hmm (Story In the description)

Postby .neon » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:19 pm

( Note: i can't spell very well so bear with me haha get it? im bad with jokes xc) One day on Easter Sunday, Emma woke up from the smell of Breakfest "Oh wow! Its Easter i'm so excited for the Easter hunt but first i should probably eat breakfest.." she muttered. She tumbled down the stairs in a hurry, and then landed on the floor with a splat. "Are you ok?" said her big brother James snickering. "Ya i'm fine" said Emma jumping up with energy. "Honey i know your excited but maybe be a bit less jumpy, i don't your paw to end up on the stove" said her Mother. "Mom! I'm fine, its just i've been waiting the whole year for easter!!" Emma snarfed up her pancakes when they were done since she was in a hurry to dress. She finally decided on a purple shirt "Todays going to be awesome!" she thought while she brushed her hair. Finally after driving for a while, Emma and her mother arrived at the park, since the groundhog had declared 4 more weeks of winter there was still a lot of snow, but Emma didn't care. A few other kids were waiting for the hunt to start, Emma stood next to a small male dog his fur was dark brown and he had hazelnut eyes. All of a sudden the last kid came just in time for the adult to yell "Go!" all the kids scrambled across the park in search of eggs. Emma walked to a small garden some pretty flowers were growing there, Emma immideatly spotted a purple chocolate egg and snatched it, after a while Emma had about 4 eggs. "Look! There's a egg i'm gonna go get it!" she though running to a bush. Just then a bully tackled her, the girl stole the egg and also before Emma could scream that the bully had cheated, the mean girl took Emma's basket and ran off with it. "Hey wait! Those are my eggs!" said Emma blinking back tears but the tears came. T.B.C
.neon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me