The Messanger

"The Messanger" by Bean_Cake

Dressup entry

The Messanger

Postby Bean_Cake » Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:52 am

Once in a faraway place named Valistone City (Val-i-stone), the kingdom that sat atop the highest mountain in all the lands and was the great capital of its country; where fearsome storms rang most of the year and the average weather is cloudy or fog and the town of Silvis (Sil-v-is) sits in the valley safe from floods as it lays near a bottomless cannon. The entire kingdom was suffering greatly as the spring month was still standing strong after 5 long months and in this weather there was no way to deliver a massage to Valistone’s soldiers telling them that war has begun among their people. But in this small town lived a quite odd looking creation; his name was Chicken and all his life he wanted to feel important, like he was needed. But little did he know; he would one day become this kingdom's greatest hero....

Chicken was a strange looking canine; he was a mixed breed between a griffin and something else no one could pin point. Chicken lived with his mother in the town of Silvis down in the valley; the weather was always damp and dreary, with gray skies or rain and fog throughout the day. Chicken stayed inside most of the time; but it wasn’t because it was too cold outside or that he hated getting covered in the mud- no, the reason Chicken hated going out around town was because of Fish. Fish was a bully; he was a griffin who loved to be important and push others around, and most of all; Chicken.

Bean_Cake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Messanger

Postby The Last Raven » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:48 am

Beautiful work
──-────────────────────
raven|she|adult
────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████████ █
──-────────────────────
hi! i’m a long time player
who loves to hoard chameleons
and anything else that tickles my fancy.
i am a huge nerd and love to cosplay!

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
███░█████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────
coding credit pascal
collection dream

ImageImageImage
───────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
───────────────-──