Based on Click to view
Artist stellulite [gallery]
Time spent 54 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Nic // Reference

Postby stellulite » Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:48 pm

My little guitarist baby boy, //squeals

For those of you who have never met him before, this is Nic.
Overall he is a huge sucker for things such as video games, rock music and or exploring new types of music, guitars, he loves the feeling of going into raves just to look at others sense of dance and the flashy lights, sweeter foods, energy drinks, and personally enjoys drawing with his daughter Ali.
He is overall a very friendly and kind plumerian, but can be seen as somewhat shy if you don't start up a conversation first. If you're kind and work around his first impressions, he can overall be a very caring, compassionate and might I add goofball of a friend.

His overall page is a huge work in progress, but later on can be found here!

He is currently open for any kind of friendship! But please keep in mind, I am very uncomfortable and hesitant with roleplaying as I don't have much time to do so. I will gladly be up for headcannoning/making ideas for the two and ordering art of them, (I would draw them as well, but I'm not very skilled)
(( he is not up for romance,, so please do not offer them in a romantic way; he is happily mated with Ignis and currently has a daughter ))
╭── ♡ ⋅ ⋅ ── ♡ ── ⋅ ⋅ ♡ ──╮
♡ skye | they/them | th
╭── ♡ ⋅ ⋅ ── ♡ ── ⋅ ⋅ ♡ ──╮
1:02 ───♡─────── 3:41

Image art by inuimori
stellulite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups