Time spent 30 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

WTE: 633 Golden Pangare Appaloosa

Postby Poison » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:41 pm

Another Golden Whip-tail!!

Owner: allerleirauh.
Name: jupiter
Personality: jupiter is the type of mare who knows that she's gorgeous and she isn't afraid to flaunt that a little. in today's day and age that kind of mindset is too often looked at as being 'vain' or 'self-centered' but really this girl is just confident and she sees no reason to be ashamed of that. she would never dream of belittling someone else over such a thing, so she just can't wrap her head around why others think it's wrong of her to be happy with herself. she's actually a very sweet girl - always welcoming to new friends and prepared to assist in a sticky situation if needed. she's also rather sly and is very good at smooth-talking her way out of a situation. she's very well-spoken and quite used to getting what she wants. she doesn't keep a very large circle of close friends, rather just a few who she trusts wholeheartedly and whom she knows she can always count on just as they can count on her. she values trust a lot and will give trust to those who return it. if there's one thing that this mare dislikes it's petty arguments over little things that can be avoided. she sees herself as a peacekeeper of sorts and often finds herself sorting out other people troubles for them - she doesn't really mind since helping people gives her a sense of accomplishment and satisfaction and also she finds it a bit amusing, the tiny irrelevant things that some horses will tear their manes out over.
Height: 14 hh
Kind: Highland
Eye color: Irish Green
Genes: Golden Base: AA=Appaloosa, AA=Pangare
Last edited by Poison on Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Poison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WTE: 633 Golden Pangare Appaloosa

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:48 pm

Owner: DarkestWerewolf
Name: Life's Bliss // Angora
Personality: Benevolent | Charismatic | Extrovert | Carefree | Friendly
Height: 15 hh
DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WTE: 633 Golden Pangare Appaloosa

Postby gently » Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:07 pm

Owner: allerleirauh.
      Name: jupiter
      Personality: jupiter is the type of mare who knows that she's gorgeous and she isn't afraid to flaunt that a little. in today's day and age that kind of mindset is too often looked at as being 'vain' or 'self-centered' but really this girl is just confident and she sees no reason to be ashamed of that. she would never dream of belittling someone else over such a thing, so she just can't wrap her head around why others think it's wrong of her to be happy with herself. she's actually a very sweet girl - always welcoming to new friends and prepared to assist in a sticky situation if needed. she's also rather sly and is very good at smooth-talking her way out of a situation. she's very well-spoken and quite used to getting what she wants. she doesn't keep a very large circle of close friends, rather just a few who she trusts wholeheartedly and whom she knows she can always count on just as they can count on her. she values trust a lot and will give trust to those who return it. if there's one thing that this mare dislikes it's petty arguments over little things that can be avoided. she sees herself as a peacekeeper of sorts and often finds herself sorting out other people troubles for them - she doesn't really mind since helping people gives her a sense of accomplishment and satisfaction and also she finds it a bit amusing, the tiny irrelevant things that some horses will tear their manes out over.
      Height: 14 hh
⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷
IT'S TRUE, iiiALL I DO
iiImage
⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷

you can't kill me
hey, i'm gently. if you knew me as aller
feel free to keep calling me that.

i'm a designated disaster who loves video
games, music, movies and rp'ing when i
can find the time and motivation.

if you wanna chat or something, pm me!